Scorpion's grinding guide to level 81 * some spoilers" updated & edited

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Scorpion's grinding guide to level 81 * some spoilers" updated & edited

User Info: pweidman

pweidman
5 years ago#101
'Guide on how to make the game ultimately boring and grindy and kill all the wonder of survival and exploration' should be the title of this thread. :P

For achievement whores I guess makes sense, but that's all really.

User Info: Call_Me_Wrath

Call_Me_Wrath
5 years ago#102
Tag.

User Info: Warablo13

Warablo13
5 years ago#103
Honestly some of the skills you really have to grind.. I don't really like the level up system, but it is different..

User Info: GTTFOS

GTTFOS
5 years ago#104
I grinded most of this but 81 was too much.
I still care about your opinion.
draw pictures on your wrists with razorblades - Rock
(message deleted)

User Info: Rinton

Rinton
5 years ago#106
Working on a completionist character (81 build) centered initially around archery/sneak/light armor.

I'm level 18 now, and the only perks I've put in are Overdraw 4 and Enchanter 2. I have 11 perks right now. Should I spend them on fleshing out my chosen profession, or should i hold onto them and invest them in enchanting after I get the banish enchant and start working towards that/alchemy.

Also, with the smithing patch is it now worth it to invest perks in smithing?

User Info: bloodytitan4

bloodytitan4
5 years ago#107
i like it
sdomqafemag dont like the truth

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
5 years ago#108
Good info, but doesn't the book exploit still work? You can (could) get to level 81 in like 2 minutes that way.
Samsung Galaxy S3, PC, Xbox 360, PS Vita
G-Tag/PSN: TheTrueMoegitto

User Info: T_r_a_m_P

T_r_a_m_P
5 years ago#109
Good info but does defeat the purpose of playing a beautiful game, unless its a second playthrough of course, could potentially ruin the expierience of sumone playing for the first time
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP

User Info: metopholus

metopholus
5 years ago#110
T_r_a_m_P posted...
Good info but does defeat the purpose of playing a beautiful game, unless its a second playthrough of course, could potentially ruin the expierience of sumone playing for the first time

Simple fix would be to simply not use the info i think. it's called a grinding guide for a reason. if i ruins anyone's game i'd say its their own fault. i personally can't be bothered to go through the motions. i just get there normally.
Dying today is worth living for! - Barbossa - POTC:3 At world's end
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Scorpion's grinding guide to level 81 * some spoilers" updated & edited

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.