How do I restore the thieves guild to its former glory*Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I restore the thieves guild to its former glory*Spoilers*

User Info: HypnoG

HypnoG
5 years ago#1
I beat the questline, but did not unlock the achievment?
Yeah well I dont do maths but they're still different shapes when looking at them. I dont care about your stupid mathematical jargon.

User Info: MonkeyFriday

MonkeyFriday
5 years ago#2
IIRC, do 'bout 5 sets of the repeatable quests (bedlam,steal, etc) in all holds, you will get a special mission... Rinse and repeat 'bout 4 or so times. I could be wrong in the count.
The Official Skeever of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim(360)Board - Member of TBWNN
3DS F.C.: 3351 - 4710 - 9463

HypnoG
5 years ago#3
That sounds very tedious
Yeah well I dont do maths but they're still different shapes when looking at them. I dont care about your stupid mathematical jargon.

User Info: VexNoFace

VexNoFace
5 years ago#4
It's 20 quick quests (doesn't take very long), then 5 decent quests.

Just keep track with pen/paper which holds you've done if you can't remember.. there's stories of people doing 70+ quests for nothing haha
VexNoFace likes it rough.
If you're 25 or older and want a group of relaxed adults to play BF3 with, pm me

User Info: Willmatic

Willmatic
5 years ago#5
It is if you focus on it. I just pick up the 2 jobs and will do them if i find myself in the corresponding town. Every once in a while delvin will give you a unique job, and you do 4or 5 of these jobs, achievement unlocked. You'll make a ton of gold too.

User Info: MonkeyFriday

MonkeyFriday
5 years ago#6
Yes it is, sadly.
The Official Skeever of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim(360)Board - Member of TBWNN
3DS F.C.: 3351 - 4710 - 9463

User Info: Rings

Rings
5 years ago#7
Yes, tedious is definitely the word.

Took me a long time. Read the wiki, but you pretty much have to do 5 "jobs" in one town, then do the "special" job.

FOR EACH MAJOR CITY. GHAAAAA.

The worst part for me was the jobs are given randomly. So even though I completed Whiterun, they kept giving me Whiterun jobs.

Therefore, every time the questgiver gives you a mission in a town that you have already completed, quit the job and try again until you get the town you need.

User Info: A_Long_December

A_Long_December
5 years ago#8
So which towns do you have to do the special mission for?

I've done Markarth, Whiterun, Windhelm and Solitude. Don't have the achievement.
I got a love that keeps me waitin'.

HypnoG
5 years ago#9
I dont think i am going to bother.......

User Info: ManOEbony

ManOEbony
5 years ago#10
Just look it up on UESP
http://www.myfacewhen.com/i/442.jpg Imagine tc's with this face-Ajd Kings /http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUTX1h5QG2w&feature=related-Kony
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I restore the thieves guild to its former glory*Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived