Little known secrets of Skyrim

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Little known secrets of Skyrim

User Info: punji_styx88

punji_styx88
5 years ago#1
Post anything you can think of that may be considered as such.

For example; there are circles made up of alternating mushrooms scattered across Skyrim; these are called Fairy Circles in European Folklore & are considered a place where faeries come to dance, also maybe a gateway of sorts.

Not sure how much of a secret this is, but I doubt everyone knows about it.

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
5 years ago#2
punji_styx88 posted...
For example; there are circles made up of alternating mushrooms scattered across Skyrim; these are called Fairy Circles in European Folklore & are considered a place where faeries come to dance, also maybe a gateway of sorts.

As far as I am aware, they are a part of Kyne's quest.
Could be wrong.
But I distinctly remember at least one of the targets spawning inside one of these circles.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

User Info: Talos5262

Talos5262
5 years ago#3
Dead elf with a bottle of Paralysis Poison, next to the tree just between Karwasten (sp) and Peryite Shrine

Romeo & Juliet reference

Found it by accident
Kill a boy's mother... then vengeance fester in the son...

User Info: strifechug2

strifechug2
5 years ago#4

Pierced knee caps . . rare things.

User Info: DainbowRash

DainbowRash
5 years ago#5
strifechug2 posted...
Pierced knee caps . . rare things.
No.
The Argonians are based on the real race referred to by humans as "reptilians" which have slaughtered our people by the millions.-razyman2000

User Info: azerbo

azerbo
5 years ago#6
In a small pond near the giant camp west of whiterun, there's a King Arthur allusion (I think). When I first got the game I was just walking around exploring and then I heard a sound a bit like an angelic choir. I turn around and a skeleton's hand is holding aloft a sword from the pond. It was just a regular sword but it was still kind of cool

User Info: MisterWaller

MisterWaller
5 years ago#7
While traveling through a snowy region of Skyrim, I came upon a destroyed house that was on a fire, and inside was a burnt corpse holding a Scroll of Summon Flame Atronach in its hand. My wife even foud that humorous.
X360 - HeadShotGoneBad; PS3 - AkatsukiNoTobi

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
5 years ago#8

If you go to the museum in Dawnstar, lockpick the display case with the burnt piece of paper with the logo for the Conjuration skills, and cast a Destruction spell on it, it'll turn into a bucket.

After the Stormcloak attack on Whiterun, the priest of Talos there will start living in a tent next to the shrine, since his house was destroyed in the attack.

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
5 years ago#9
In the wilderness east of Winterhold, You can find a wooly mammoth frozen in the ice, full of dwarven arrows, that was presumably hunted by dwarves hundreds of years ago.
''Were it so easy.''
MGO = Captain Deadman

User Info: RobRoy316

RobRoy316
5 years ago#10
azerbo posted...
In a small pond near the giant camp west of whiterun, there's a King Arthur allusion (I think). When I first got the game I was just walking around exploring and then I heard a sound a bit like an angelic choir. I turn around and a skeleton's hand is holding aloft a sword from the pond. It was just a regular sword but it was still kind of cool
You should have smithed and enchanted it :P
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 Xbox Live & PSN GamerTag
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Little known secrets of Skyrim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived