The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Witcher build?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Caravan_Girl

Caravan_Girl
4 years ago#1
Just got into the first book (not played the videogame yet) but thought it'd be interesting to RP as a 'Witcher' character - kinda like the Stendaar guys I think, but obviously a lot different.

So far I figured on them being Breton (magic resistance).

Weapons wise, you'd carry a Silver Greatsword (for monster slaying) and then another weapon for fighting normally, such as a Sword or War Axe.

Bear with me on this, as I've not read widely into the Witcher Saga, but skill wise I think its safe to say Illusion, Alchemy, Destruction, Two-Handed, One Handed and Light Armour would be the skills to main with.

Anyone else have any input?

User Info: ViciousXl2

ViciousXl2
4 years ago#2
Yeah alchemy sounds like it makes sense.
I've only played a bit of the first one, so I'm in the same boat as you I guess.
Sounds like a fun build though.
Opinions are like ass-*****
Everybody's got one and they all stink

Caravan_Girl
4 years ago#3
ViciousXl2 posted...
Yeah alchemy sounds like it makes sense.
I've only played a bit of the first one, so I'm in the same boat as you I guess.
Sounds like a fun build though.

I'm just starting out with it, sticking to Whiterun hold mostly atm, just about to start the Companion's quests so I can grab a Silver Greatsword; been using a Steel one enchanted with Shock so far. Only level 11...

Once I'm at a reasonable competency I'll try and playthrough in a themed way monster hunting.

Caravan_Girl
4 years ago#4
Bump!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived