Dawnguard, and the Alchemy table at Breezehome.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dawnguard, and the Alchemy table at Breezehome.

User Info: Happy_Robot

Happy_Robot
5 years ago#1
If anyone is making a new character after installing Dawnguard before buying Breezehome, can you confirm rather or not you can buy the Alchemy Table. I noticed they didn't release a patch past 1.6 today.
D:

Happy_Robot
5 years ago#2
bump
D:

User Info: Jakobs_Fodder

Jakobs_Fodder
5 years ago#3
Bump this. No answer since 0700?!??
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos

Happy_Robot
5 years ago#4
Are you having the same trouble Jakobs_Fodder?
D:

Happy_Robot
5 years ago#5
Oh wait nvm I saw you mention it in that other post. Bethesda should be aware of it, because several of us mentioned it on the beta forums.
D:

User Info: Eternal Jehuty

Eternal Jehuty
5 years ago#6
I just recently started playing this again, and had nothing on my harddrive from Skyrim pre-1.6. I bought Breezehome and was able to purchase the Alchemy table.

Edit: Sorry I guess I didn't fully understand what was being asked. Just to clarify, is this a bug caused by Dawnguard? I just remember reading about it having issues before. I do not have Dawnguard yet.
XBox Live: ImmortalArbiter | PSN: EternalJehuty

Happy_Robot
5 years ago#7
Eternal Jehuty posted...
I just recently started playing this again, and had nothing on my harddrive from Skyrim pre-1.6. I bought Breezehome and was able to purchase the Alchemy table.

Do you have Dawnguard though?
D:

User Info: BillyKidd

BillyKidd
5 years ago#8
i have dawnguard, just bought the house and can't get my alchemy table either. sucks i got this nice place with this random crap corner
Even though I walk through the valley of shadow and death, I shall fear no evil. For I'm the meanest mother****** in the whole f****** valley

User Info: LanceBass

LanceBass
5 years ago#9
same thing happened to me. :(

User Info: cess

cess
5 years ago#10
Yep I have dawnguard and am no unable to buy the alchemy lab.... incredibly frustrating...
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dawnguard, and the Alchemy table at Breezehome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived