Deceiving the Herd *Dawnguard Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Deceiving the Herd *Dawnguard Spoilers*

User Info: NeoCrimsonCloud

NeoCrimsonCloud
4 years ago#1
Who do I kill that counts as a high profile target?

Are there any targets that are jerks enough that I won't feel bad for killing them?

User Info: NeoCrimsonCloud

NeoCrimsonCloud
4 years ago#2
bump

User Info: Arctic_Sunrise

Arctic_Sunrise
4 years ago#3
Well, the Jarl of Dawnstar pre-civil war questline is a massive tool, perhaps he would count.
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy

User Info: SilverJinzo

SilverJinzo
4 years ago#4
Except the quest is for Whiterun.

I'm wondering if this quest is bugged, because I've been killing and reloading saves and no one seems to count as a "high-value" target. I killed Battle-Borns, Grey-Manes, shop-keepers, but no one seems to count. The third condition is always "failed"
Mass Effect 2: Will Trade Terminus Armor Code for Collector Armor Code. E-mail me at llewt2@yahoo.com

User Info: DarkBlademaster

DarkBlademaster
4 years ago#5
I'm positive that the quest is bugged. My "deceiving the herd" was for Windhelm. I asked a townsperson who the influential people were, and none of the given targets worked.

It's not a big deal (though it should have been resolved in beta), since the reward is just a randomly enchanted item.
GT: Vidar Immortal
www.youtube.com/vidar2112

User Info: SilverJinzo

SilverJinzo
4 years ago#6
Yeah. I just gave and drove the Ebony Blade into that crybaby Talos priest. Now that'll be some peace and quiet there.
Mass Effect 2: Will Trade Terminus Armor Code for Collector Armor Code. E-mail me at llewt2@yahoo.com

User Info: LordTalyn

LordTalyn
4 years ago#7
Windhelm, Cruel-Sea shopkeeper woman counts as a high profile target
Currently Playing: Skyrim, SoulCalibur V, Dragon Age Origins/II, Waiting For: Dawnguard.
XBLGamertag: Draganesti

User Info: kbudden

kbudden
4 years ago#8
It is not bugged for Whiterun.. i managed to find a high value target.. Adrianne Avenicci is one..probably cause she is the daughter of the Jarl's advisor

User Info: Animose

Animose
4 years ago#9
I'm having the problem that it won't let me plant the letter, it keeps saying that inventory items cant be removed from my inventory...

User Info: Animose

Animose
4 years ago#10
Animose posted...
I'm having the problem that it won't let me plant the letter, it keeps saying that inventory items cant be removed from my inventory...

*quest items, not inventory items. I just woke up x.x.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Deceiving the Herd *Dawnguard Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived