POLL: Who is actually a regular here on this XBox 360 Skyim Board?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. POLL: Who is actually a regular here on this XBox 360 Skyim Board?

User Info: MonkeyFriday

MonkeyFriday
5 years ago#11
!
Member of TBWNN.

User Info: high0utput

high0utput
5 years ago#12
+1 for regular

sometimes I post more than others, but always been here
Yes, have some....

User Info: high0utput

high0utput
5 years ago#13
Necro_Fear89 posted...
SoulRegalia posted...
Why do you care lol?

Because there were only a few posters who would post before the DLC. It's nice to see the board lively again, since I know it's gonna be dead again once the DLC is old news.

Thats because the regulars look at the board, and see the same topics they've read a thousand times before.
I'm not knocking the new people who need help, but I dont have a desire to contribute to a convo that is old news......unless I'm helping someone specific
Yes, have some....

User Info: clone11

clone11
5 years ago#14
Been coming here since announcement. Favorite board.. Because it's the only I don't find full of people who make me think bad things about the future of humanity.
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the Wall. I am the fire that burns against the cold. The light that brings the new dawn..

User Info: Necro_Fear89

Necro_Fear89
5 years ago#15
high0utput posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...
SoulRegalia posted...
Why do you care lol?

Because there were only a few posters who would post before the DLC. It's nice to see the board lively again, since I know it's gonna be dead again once the DLC is old news.

Thats because the regulars look at the board, and see the same topics they've read a thousand times before.
I'm not knocking the new people who need help, but I dont have a desire to contribute to a convo that is old news......unless I'm helping someone specific

Yep. So it's best to enjoy the liveliness while it lasts :)
A great force, the power it holds can bring forth either salvation or destruction, at the whim of the user- Aura
Member of TBWNN.

User Info: sinyx

sinyx
5 years ago#16
I come here most often, to look up any notable glitches and issues and to get a few laughs off the debates and arguments that happen here. I was here for the "Toeh" post and for the full on "Arrow in the Knee" assault. I made no real memorable posts, but then again getting noticed here is usually for ridiculous statements rather than poignant ones.
Haters mean you're doing your job right.
GT and PSN: sinyx

User Info: Justin2Krelian

Justin2Krelian
5 years ago#17
I've been posting fairly regularly since... April maybe?

User Info: mrJLJ66

mrJLJ66
5 years ago#18
I've been around since the game was announced, but i don't really post much since i don't often have anything interesting to contribute.
pacta sunt servanda
Youtube account - http://www.youtube.com/user/mrJLJ66 on hiatus, give me suggestions of what you would like to see!

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster
5 years ago#19
I don't even know where the hell I am, what is this place?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
5 years ago#20
ive posted a lot recently since i started playing again
you're freezing over hell. you're bringing on the end you do so well. you can only blame yourself
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. POLL: Who is actually a regular here on this XBox 360 Skyim Board?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived