How to start Dawnguard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to start Dawnguard

User Info: Jamese7eN

Jamese7eN
4 years ago#1
I read that you have to talk to any city guard to get a hint about the dawnguard questline I have talked to several city guards and the one in riften for ages but nothing, my save is endgame but I am a werewolf will this stop them from giving me the quest? Im really confused as to why it wont trigger any ideas? Thanks.
GT = Jamese7eN

User Info: TheKyubi

TheKyubi
4 years ago#2
Make sure it's load up in the title screen. You know when the add-on is loaded when you go to downloadable content and you see Dawnguard on it.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3roebfYWS1qam9fco1_500.jpg
PSN: TzEx0dus Xbox Live: Imm0ral Knight

User Info: RustyAfro

RustyAfro
4 years ago#3
I was also a werewolf and beat the main story, but i still got the quest from talking to a random guard in riften. Maybe use wait some more and just keep trying.

User Info: forrestzK08

forrestzK08
4 years ago#4
I was in Whiterun and a DG orc was outside the main gate and told me about the attack on the vigilants and then told me to talk to the leader. Getting to the castle is a pain. Had to fast travel to riften to get the compass to point to the actual entry near the black briar lodge
"Rawr doesn't mean I love you in dinosaur. Have you ever seen Jarrasic Park? It mean I want to f****** eat you!"

User Info: xDeadrebornx

xDeadrebornx
4 years ago#5
INSTALL IT TO THE HDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no idk
You owe the goat very much bed time.
GT xDeadrebornx

User Info: Jamese7eN

Jamese7eN
4 years ago#6
Yea I checked the main menu under add-ons and dawn guard popped up so thats reassuring, guess ill just keep trying hopefully I wont have to restart or something :(
GT = Jamese7eN
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to start Dawnguard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived