How to kill Harkon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Scribix

Scribix
5 years ago#1
Ok, I'm playing on the default difficulty and manage to get Harkon down to just a sliver of health...but he keep using DL on Serana and any gargoyles I summon to heal all the way back up.

I have Auriel's Bow but the arrows don't do enough damage to overcome the rate of healing he gets from 2 handing DL spells.

Thoughts...

Thanks.

Scrib

User Info: Umm-idfk

Umm-idfk
5 years ago#2
Stop summoning gargoyles. Use slow time shout when he's low so you can finish him.
XBL-RickAstleyMecos

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
5 years ago#3
Gargoyle Amulet, summon 2 gargoyles then melee him = win
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
5 years ago#4
When he floats over the fountain of blood and is encircled by an energy sphere, you need to shoot him with the bow.
Heimskr for High King

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
5 years ago#5
do you have a wooden stake?

User Info: BlackFeathers

BlackFeathers
5 years ago#6
Scribix posted...
Ok, I'm playing on the default difficulty and manage to get Harkon down to just a sliver of health...but he keep using DL on Serana and any gargoyles I summon to heal all the way back up.

I have Auriel's Bow but the arrows don't do enough damage to overcome the rate of healing he gets from 2 handing DL spells.

Thoughts...

Thanks.

Scrib

Get full Dawnguard Armor and Dawnguard weapons and Melee him to death. Give Serana a Dawnguard weapon too...
BETHESDA, just as quick as you are to advertise Dawnguard, I hope you guys are working on a patch so I can actually complete it...(Auriel's Bow)

User Info: Billy-De-Kid

Billy-De-Kid
5 years ago#7
An arrow to the knee!

User Info: Doorstop_Idol

Doorstop_Idol
5 years ago#8
Sunhallowed arrows make him Bat all over the place. Once he stops, melee the crap out of him. Proceed until he finally goes down for good.
xbox gt: Doorstop Idol
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

User Info: eagles_nfl_1

eagles_nfl_1
5 years ago#9
gunsndroses posted...
When he floats over the fountain of blood and is encircled by an energy sphere, you need to shoot him with the bow.

I never did that. I just drained more life out of him than he could Serena or my gargoyle.
Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. (Nothing is true, everything is permitted.)
GT: EaglesNflFan36

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived