3 Standing Stones At Same Time?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. 3 Standing Stones At Same Time?!

User Info: D3x1

D3x1
5 years ago#1
( I have "DawnGuard" DLC and with it , Aetherial Crown )

I was going to train my Magic skills , but first i had to go and get Mage stone and Lover stone, but once i picked up Mage stone ( Stone that will 20% Faster raise your Magic skills ),
My Warrior stone didnt remove. It just said ; Mage Stone Added.

Atm , Im having 3 Standing stones at the same time, ( Which is cool of course ) , But i would like to know has anyone else had this problem? (or not a problem ofc since i get 35% Faster levels to Magic and Warrior skills )

Kinda cool , and it doesnt seem to matter if i change them , im still able to get 3 Stones.

I noticed this when i picked up Mage Stone , and my Warrior Stone didnt remove itself , after that i went to check my Effects, and there they were ; Warrior, Mage And Lover Stone
Activated.

User Info: DrJawless

DrJawless
5 years ago#2
Weird, I only ever got two stones.
I'd imagine some quack telling you that you have "multiple personalities" and "psychotic tendencies" would be pretty annoying. - Fishystick

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
5 years ago#3
ive seen this before dont know how or why it works
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. 3 Standing Stones At Same Time?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived