Skyrim Board: What is your IRL job and how would it transfer into Skyrim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Skyrim Board: What is your IRL job and how would it transfer into Skyrim?

User Info: bitstream5

bitstream5
4 years ago#181
Another lawyer here. I am thinking vampire lord or some other form of bloodsucker
"Censorship is telling a man he cannot eat steak because a baby cannot chew it." Mark Twain gamer tag = Public Dfndr

User Info: hochey08

hochey08
4 years ago#182
AHL player, so i guess mercenary

User Info: phishface

phishface
4 years ago#183
WovenHand posted...
lol at this kid and his online Marine identity.

I don't want to derail this excellent topic, but there's no reason for your disbelief. A lot of soldiers play videogames. There's even a gamefaqs board for them: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/275-military-life.

As this topic demonstrates, the gaming community has grown up over the last couple of decades, and many of us now have careers, one of which is the military.

User Info: YamatoBeats

YamatoBeats
4 years ago#184
Walmart Inventory Management.

Sooo... A redguard slave.

User Info: OrbanSirgen

OrbanSirgen
4 years ago#185
Well, I am currently a student with experience with warehouse work.. People tend to not notice me when I'm around, so I guess I would be an Argonian thief or assassin hiding out at the College?

User Info: OahuVillain

OahuVillain
4 years ago#186
Chef... in Skyrim I suppose that would mean I'd end up being an assassination contract during a massive government conspiracy.

User Info: nihtwing

nihtwing
4 years ago#187
I work as a cashier and count/prepare money and checks for deposit to bank. I also count/prepare money and checks for deposit as a volunteer at a church I go to.

I would imagine closest Skyrim translation would be clerk/bookkeeper for one of the temple of divines?

User Info: DravenRainrix

DravenRainrix
4 years ago#188
Data Inputter for an Engineering firm. AKA - Office Gimp......

So in Skyrim I'd be one of the torture victims in the DB Sanctuary......... CAUSE THAT's HOW IT FEELS!!!!!

(At least being a torture victim you have a death to look forward to, here I have nothing to look forward to......)
Making Skyrim safe for arachnophobes one Frostbite Spider at a time.......

User Info: Khy

Khy
4 years ago#189
Bartender. So that one should transfer pretty well.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

User Info: drumble89

drumble89
4 years ago#190
Shift Runner at KFC.....so I guess I'll just be a butcher?
Shut up! You don't know nothin'.........'bout anythin' :3
GT: diabolus89
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Skyrim Board: What is your IRL job and how would it transfer into Skyrim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived