I HATE the player character male Nord's voice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I HATE the player character male Nord's voice

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
5 years ago#1
Seriously, it sounds like he just entered puberty or something.
Hail Satan!
BB: Carl, MK9/UMK3: Noob Saibot, SSBB/M: Ice Climbers, GG: Zappa/Zato-1, JoJo's: Jotaro, P4A: Teddie, Max Anarchy: Durga

User Info: darkportal785

darkportal785
5 years ago#2
Fun-Fact: Human males (and Argonians) were done by a Bethesda Dev. Forget his name though.
I don't give a chainsaw. About anything. Chainsaw everyone and everything.

User Info: Cheese4now

Cheese4now
5 years ago#3
Agreed. I thought it was rather ridiculous that the High Elf male had the deepest shout voice in the game.
Fallout New Vegas: The central conflict is essentially; US Army Vs. Roman Empire Vs. Howard Hughes and his army of robots. People still complained about it.

User Info: clone11

clone11
5 years ago#4
Oh, that's actually what it's supposed to sound like? I thought mine had glitched and given me the female voice...
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."

User Info: The_Beer_Scotch

The_Beer_Scotch
5 years ago#5
Belethors voice is great though. AmIrite
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
5 years ago#6
clone11 posted...
Oh, that's actually what it's supposed to sound like? I thought mine had glitched and given me the female voice...

lol
Hail Satan!
BB: Carl, MK9/UMK3: Noob Saibot, SSBB/M: Ice Climbers, GG: Zappa/Zato-1, JoJo's: Jotaro, P4A: Yu, Max Anarchy: Durga
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I HATE the player character male Nord's voice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived