what's the best poison to make/use?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. what's the best poison to make/use?

User Info: Dj_Silk714

Dj_Silk714
4 years ago#1
and the ingredients as well (although to be fair, i can easily just look that up on the wiki myself, im not THAT lazy i guess, just lazy enough to not scroll through the list of poisons) i realize poison is mostly useless, but it adds a nice touch.

sadly, im utter crap at making potions/ poisons, so i could not even make a invisibility one (i just ate the vamp dust....tasted NOTHING like count chocola, i was sad faced)
Good luck.

User Info: DarkSeraphM

DarkSeraphM
4 years ago#2
Death Bell, Salt Pile, Nightshade.
Release your life; take your place inside the fire with her...

User Info: Dj_Silk714

Dj_Silk714
4 years ago#3
DarkSeraph351 posted...

thank you sir! will be the first thing i try and make tomorrow!
Good luck.

User Info: Mick65

Mick65
4 years ago#4
Mora tapinella, imp stool, can is root.
Principally Anthropic

User Info: Nanaya27

Nanaya27
4 years ago#5
DarkSeraph351 posted...

Deathbell + River Betty is better. It is also Damage Health and Slow, but uses less ingredients, and gives a stronger Damage Health effect. Add in Abecean Longfin or Bleeding Crown for a Weakness to Poison effect as well.

And obviously Paralyze poisons are powerful. Imp Stool + Canis Root is one recipe. Adding in Mora Tapinella like the above poster suggests will also add Lingering Damage Health.

A tip is to always use River Betty when making a Damage Health poison. Its Damage Health effect is stronger than any other ingredient except Crimson Nirnroot (a pain to gather) and Jarrin Root (only a single sample exists).

User Info: DarkSeraphM

DarkSeraphM
4 years ago#6
Dj_Silk714 posted...
DarkSeraph351 posted...

thank you sir! will be the first thing i try and make tomorrow!

If you can get River Betties, use them instead of the Deathbells. It makes the Damage Health effect something like 150% stronger, but the Betties are a lot rarer than Deathbells.

Edit: ninja'd.
Release your life; take your place inside the fire with her...
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. what's the best poison to make/use?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived