How do you start Dragonborn Main Quest?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you start Dragonborn Main Quest?

User Info: RobD213

RobD213
5 years ago#11
did you not read the ship and captain arent there, i've tried every fix posted on every website i ccould find

RobD213
5 years ago#12
i take it you didnt read no new captain or ship? ive done every remedy on every site and nothing

User Info: A3QU1TAS

A3QU1TAS
5 years ago#13
RobD213 posted...
i take it you didnt read no new captain or ship? ive done every remedy on every site and nothing

What level are you?

And have you completed the quest horn of Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen? He was number one!!!
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I

User Info: Overd0s

Overd0s
5 years ago#14
RobD213 posted...

I didn't get mine until i completed a side quest, i am level 54 at the moment and last main quest i completed was Alduin's Wall

You should try to return to the dashboard and reboot the game and check to see if it says "Loading DLC" on the title screen
http://qkme.me/3rkey4
Bad News: 2-6 all time. Good news: The coach has usually been fired at some point that season.

User Info: Jerk_Beefy

Jerk_Beefy
5 years ago#15
If you never restarted the game after downloading, you need to reboot. It's just how it works (*see Dawnguard).

RobD213
5 years ago#16
reset it 4 times and still nothing,finished the main questit says loading it everytime

User Info: gnarkill_3788

gnarkill_3788
5 years ago#17
Ya im in the same boat..tried resetting rebooting xbox and still nothing..all I got was a ebony warrior quest..not sure if that has anything to do with it.
A small cloud has fallen the white mist hits the ground My lungs comfort me with joy.

User Info: Jerk_Beefy

Jerk_Beefy
5 years ago#18
I dunno, man. They seem to pop up in cities. If the DLC's working, I don't think you need them anyway.

RobD213
5 years ago#19
im having lots of weird enconters such the alikr dudes even though i beat them already, random thieves 2 dragons to battle at once pentius ocalatus agents attacking me in cities,but the dlc doesnt exist in my gameworld

User Info: gnarkill_3788

gnarkill_3788
5 years ago#20
Update:
just got it working..walked around Solitude seemed to do it for me.
although, i was previously trying on a different character who did not complete any of the main quest if that has anything to do with it...just loaded up my main character and traveled to Solitude and wallah!
A small cloud has fallen the white mist hits the ground My lungs comfort me with joy.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you start Dragonborn Main Quest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived