DLC final fight glitch??? *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. DLC final fight glitch??? *SPOILERS*

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
4 years ago#1
So im fighting Miraak and after he takes the second dragons soul he just stands there, ethereal, and i cant do anything...i reloaded and got the same thing...am i missing something or is this glitched?
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: ajuntapall78

ajuntapall78
4 years ago#2
Sniper_Brosef posted...
So im fighting Miraak and after he takes the second dragons soul he just stands there, ethereal, and i cant do anything...i reloaded and got the same thing...am i missing something or is this glitched?

I posted about this another thread. Someone said to just reload saves and don't damage him too quickly, but I've tried that and EVERYTHING else with no luck. If you find a way around it, please post it here, so others can see it.

Thanks

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
4 years ago#3
ajuntapall78 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

I posted about this another thread. Someone said to just reload saves and don't damage him too quickly, but I've tried that and EVERYTHING else with no luck. If you find a way around it, please post it here, so others can see it.

Thanks

lol...great! alright ill try a couple things and let you know
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

ajuntapall78
4 years ago#4
Sniper_Brosef posted...
ajuntapall78 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Thanks

lol...great! alright ill try a couple things and let you know

Well, I give up. I've tried everything possible and it still happens exactly the same. Thanks for wasting my money, Bethesda.

User Info: Mythrender

Mythrender
4 years ago#5
had the same problem, but reload fixed it. had to redo the crappy dragon riding but oh well.
GT: Nickguy

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
4 years ago#6
Your weapons are probably too powerful. (resto loop)

If he takes too much damage in one increment, it happens. It's a bug, but one that I kind of like.

Use normal, weaker weapons to fight him.
I think, therefore I am

ajuntapall78
4 years ago#7
gunsndroses posted...
Your weapons are probably too powerful. (resto loop)

If he takes too much damage in one increment, it happens. It's a bug, but one that I kind of like.

Use normal, weaker weapons to fight him.

LOL, I've already went bare knuckles and healing my butt off... still no luck.

User Info: tophatxc

tophatxc
4 years ago#8
*FIX*
I had the same problem but this fixed it. When you get to miraak, DON'T GET OFF THE
DRAGON, but instead stay on and use magic to kill the other 2 dragons ahead of time. Then when they are dead, go down and kill him. the game should run fine.

User Info: A3QU1TAS

A3QU1TAS
4 years ago#9
I used dragonrend and then killed his minions. Then he absorbed their soul's and fight continued.
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I

ajuntapall78
4 years ago#10
A3QU1TAS posted...
I used dragonrend and then killed his minions. Then he absorbed their soul's and fight continued.

I tried this and the suggestion above... still no luck. I've cleared my cache and deleted/reinstalled the dlc without any progress. Guess I'll just have to start a whole new character and grind it to 81 ALL OVER AGAIN.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. DLC final fight glitch??? *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived