Deathbrand armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wha7leven

wha7leven
4 years ago#1
Where do I start the quest? I read the book, checked all of the north, and cannot find it D:
GT: That Frogman

wha7leven
4 years ago#2
bump

wha7leven
4 years ago#3
bump :/

User Info: Aristotle16807

Aristotle16807
4 years ago#4
bump

User Info: Marriott_Guy

Marriott_Guy
4 years ago#5
Look at the map you acquired in your inventory. Use the RSHift to zoom in on it. The pieces of the armor set are designated with a X. They are all pretty easy to find once you compare the treasure map to your in-game map. Just set a marker to the general location and you will find the respective items.
Video Game Console Library
http://www.videogameconsolelibrary.com

wha7leven
4 years ago#6
Marriott_Guy posted...
Look at the map you acquired in your inventory. Use the RSHift to zoom in on it. The pieces of the armor set are designated with a X. They are all pretty easy to find once you compare the treasure map to your in-game map. Just set a marker to the general location and you will find the respective items.

What map? :/

Marriott_Guy
4 years ago#7
You acquire the map when you go check out the encampment in the far NE portion of Solstien. There are a group of Pirates there and one of them carries the treasure map. There is also a piece of this armor right by them as well (boss chest).

wha7leven
4 years ago#8
Marriott_Guy posted...
You acquire the map when you go check out the encampment in the far NE portion of Solstien. There are a group of Pirates there and one of them carries the treasure map. There is also a piece of this armor right by them as well (boss chest).

Is there only supposed to be a pirate, pirate mage, and pirate captain? I went, killed them, but no map?

Marriott_Guy
4 years ago#9
As soon as I entered that area, I was immediately attacked by the pirate group. There is a treasure chest right there that contains the helm (I believe) of the armor set. Did you check in there?

wha7leven
4 years ago#10
Marriott_Guy posted...
As soon as I entered that area, I was immediately attacked by the pirate group. There is a treasure chest right there that contains the helm (I believe) of the armor set. Did you check in there?

I can't find the chest Dx Can you give me a pic of where it is? Maybe I am in a different camp?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived