Glacial cave *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Glacial cave *spoilers*

User Info: ObLiViOnKiD92

ObLiViOnKiD92
4 years ago#1
Does anyone know what Karstaag's Skull is used for?
Gamertag-SkyrimGod92

User Info: Sab_Liath

Sab_Liath
4 years ago#2
There's a 'Castle' within the glacer. if you take the skull there, and place it on the throne, an extremely powerful ghost will appear. I hope your up for a vary tough battle, since this thing's got so much health, and deals so much damage, it's terrifying! You will likely die attempting this battle.
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!

User Info: ObLiViOnKiD92

ObLiViOnKiD92
4 years ago#3
Thanks
Gamertag-SkyrimGod92

User Info: Sab_Liath

Sab_Liath
4 years ago#4
I was unable to defeat this foe with a fire-enchanted Dragonbone sword and fully powered Shouts. after several deaths, I decided to NOT place the skull on the throne.
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
4 years ago#5
Sab_Liath posted...
There's a 'Castle' within the glacer. if you take the skull there, and place it on the throne, an extremely powerful ghost will appear. I hope your up for a vary tough battle, since this thing's got so much health, and deals so much damage, it's terrifying! You will likely die attempting this battle.

Where exactly?
PKMN B2 FC: 1034 9038 3436

User Info: LiqiudusSnake

LiqiudusSnake
4 years ago#6
tag
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Glacial cave *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived