Are there any dragon lairs on Solstheim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Are there any dragon lairs on Solstheim?

User Info: DrBrownFinger

DrBrownFinger
4 years ago#1
I need a soul for the last word of Bend Will, but I'm not having any luck finding dragons. Saering's Watch is marked as cleared on my map, so i doubt the dragon's had time to respawn. How long does that take anyway?

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 years ago#2
I was about to respond, but your name just rubbed me the wrong way.

>___________>

User Info: Sab_Liath

Sab_Liath
4 years ago#3
DrBrownFinger posted...
I need a soul for the last word of Bend Will, but I'm not having any luck finding dragons. Saering's Watch is marked as cleared on my map, so i doubt the dragon's had time to respawn. How long does that take anyway?

Not sure about the respawn time, but there's a dragon on an island to the east of Solsteim. it's not a maked dragon lair, but it seems to be there frequently. it's near two other islands, foring a rough triangle. One of the other islands has a Reikling camp on it.

Otherwise, you could just head back to Skyrim and visit one of the dragon lairs there.
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!

User Info: DrBrownFinger

DrBrownFinger
4 years ago#4
Sab_Liath posted...
DrBrownFinger posted...

Not sure about the respawn time, but there's a dragon on an island to the east of Solsteim. it's not a maked dragon lair, but it seems to be there frequently. it's near two other islands, foring a rough triangle. One of the other islands has a Reikling camp on it.

Otherwise, you could just head back to Skyrim and visit one of the dragon lairs there.

Sweet, I'll head over right after i give "2 hands of red grass" to the reikling dude. Stupid thing is I'd have the soul if it weren't for Miraak...
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Are there any dragon lairs on Solstheim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived