How soon can you get to solstheim

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How soon can you get to solstheim

User Info: Abomination666

Abomination666
4 years ago#1
what are the prerequisites to the new dragonborn dlc i just started a new game and want to know how soon i can play it or what i have to do to play it

User Info: Emmure

Emmure
4 years ago#2
Go to the ship by Windhelm and the guy will take you to Solsthiem.

User Info: M4nnimal

M4nnimal
4 years ago#3
I may be mistaken, but I believe you have to retrieve the horn of Jurgen Windcaller for the Greybeards.
"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance"

User Info: TheOssuary

TheOssuary
4 years ago#4
You need the horn to start the main quest on solstheim but you don't need it to go to solstheim.
---
Country-fried Gyroscope Jockstrap

User Info: darkmaste155

darkmaste155
4 years ago#5
The ships captain in windhelm will take you there right away. I have heard that you can only start the main quest there if you have gotten the horn of jorgen windcaller though.
I know and see all

User Info: TutelarSword

TutelarSword
4 years ago#6
darkmaste155 posted...
The ships captain in windhelm will take you there right away. I have heard that you can only start the main quest there if you have gotten the horn of jorgen windcaller though.

I started it before getting the horn... I had the quest to go get it but I never went to the dungeon...
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
4 years ago#7
You can go to Solstheim at anytime you want, but the main dragonborn questline wont start until you first talk to the Greybeards.
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: Perma-n00b

Perma-n00b
4 years ago#8
darkmaste155 posted...

*cancels preorder*
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How soon can you get to solstheim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived