Stormcloaks or Imperials

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Stormcloaks or Imperials

User Info: Ajd_King

Ajd_King
4 years ago#61
deadpool223 posted...
yet, the grey quarter is still in a state of disrepair, and no one punches that one drunk. and dont tell me that the guards would crack down on them for punching him, i beat the snot out of the guy in the middle of a bar and no one even mentioned it after. cept whateverhisnameis who kept calling me his friend.

The entire city is in disrepair, the Grey Quarter just has it the worst. Anyway, it's not up to the Dunmer to repair the streets and walls. If you think it's their responsibility, then you might as well label the entire population as a bunch of lazy moochers who do nothing to improve their city.

And what's that about punching the racist guy? Should we blame the Dunmer for not getting violent too?

User Info: Brenz0r

Brenz0r
4 years ago#62
deadpool223 posted...
yet, the grey quarter is still in a state of disrepair...

That's because Ulfric has no money to spend on maintaining it (he doesn't even have the money to maintain the rest of Windhelm either), and wouldn't spend the aforementioned hypothetical money on fixing the Grey Quarter even if he did have enough.
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN

User Info: deadpool223

deadpool223
4 years ago#63
Ajd_King posted...
deadpool223 posted...
yet, the grey quarter is still in a state of disrepair, and no one punches that one drunk. and dont tell me that the guards would crack down on them for punching him, i beat the snot out of the guy in the middle of a bar and no one even mentioned it after. cept whateverhisnameis who kept calling me his friend.

The entire city is in disrepair, the Grey Quarter just has it the worst. Anyway, it's not up to the Dunmer to repair the streets and walls. If you think it's their responsibility, then you might as well label the entire population as a bunch of lazy moochers who do nothing to improve their city.

And what's that about punching the racist guy? Should we blame the Dunmer for not getting violent too?

we should blame them for not standing up for themselves and just wallowing in there unhappyness.
that one dunmer has it right, if they want to earn respect then there going to have to actually work, not just have things handed to them
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,

deadpool223
4 years ago#64
Brenz0r posted...
deadpool223 posted...
yet, the grey quarter is still in a state of disrepair...

That's because Ulfric has no money to spend on maintaining it (he doesn't even have the money to maintain the rest of Windhelm either), and wouldn't spend the aforementioned hypothetical money on fixing the Grey Quarter even if he did have enough.

yeah but ulfric is largly irrelevant in the matter. if ulfric wont do it cause hes too busy playing freedom fighter, then they should do it for themselves

User Info: Ajd_King

Ajd_King
4 years ago#65
deadpool223 posted...
we should blame them for not standing up for themselves and just wallowing in there unhappyness.
that one dunmer has it right, if they want to earn respect then there going to have to actually work, not just have things handed to them

So because they live in the most crumbling part of a crumbling city, with a vocal minority outnumbered by those that have integrated into Nordic-Windhelm society, they're all just lazy bums fileld with self-pity waiting on charity.

K then.

User Info: darkportal785

darkportal785
4 years ago#66
What if... what if this is what Bethesda wants?

People are often complaining that the Civil War is the worst questline in a game filled with bad questlines, but yet once every two weeks or so we sit here and discuss the ongoing hostilities like the rest of the great warriors.

Why? Why do we do this to ourselves? We should just sticky one of these and be done with it.
"I am the Princess of the Night. Thus it is my duty to come into your dreams."

deadpool223
4 years ago#67
Ajd_King posted...
deadpool223 posted...

So because they live in the most crumbling part of a crumbling city, with a vocal minority outnumbered by those that have integrated into Nordic-Windhelm society, they're all just lazy bums fileld with self-pity waiting on charity.

K then.

read the other thing.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Stormcloaks or Imperials

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived