So is there a reason bandits spawned in my house?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So is there a reason bandits spawned in my house?

User Info: ShAd0wF1amE

ShAd0wF1amE
4 years ago#1
I'm heading to Lakeview Manor and when I get there I realize that there's enemies nearby... After searching around, I realized that they're in my ****ing house. I killed them and checked their corpses, they didn't take anything. Seriously, wtf.

On that note, how do I go about hiring a steward for my house? It feels too empty and I need someone to keep the bandits out.
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)

User Info: rodman870

rodman870
4 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure bandit invasions are a random event for houses.

And to get a steward just walk up to a follower and ask about it. Choose carefully though. I don't think there's a way to ask them to quit yet.
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco, then a burrito. Get it right people...

User Info: DisturbedIcon

DisturbedIcon
4 years ago#3
ShAd0wF1amE posted...
It feels too empty and I need someone to keep the bandits out.

i got home once as a dragon attacked, and my son attacked with his wooden sword.

I'm not sure how long I would've had to have waited for the kid to kill the dragon, but since kids are invincible and dragons aren't I assume if i waited long enough it could happen.
Disturbing GameFAQs since 2002...
Twitter
: @Rah514 GamerTag: Rah514/ PSN: Rah-514

User Info: h0b0jo3

h0b0jo3
4 years ago#4
DisturbedIcon posted...
ShAd0wF1amE posted...
It feels too empty and I need someone to keep the bandits out.

i got home once as a dragon attacked, and my son attacked with his wooden sword.

I'm not sure how long I would've had to have waited for the kid to kill the dragon, but since kids are invincible and dragons aren't I assume if i waited long enough it could happen.

It is possible. My friend's brother watched his 2 kids kill a giant lmao.
"That's a shame. You just stepped... on a non-negotiable, big-ass ****ing landmine" ~ Revy
GT: aShinyAlakazam

User Info: ShAd0wF1amE

ShAd0wF1amE
4 years ago#5
AND THERE WERE SKEEVERS IN THE CELLAR GODDAMMIT DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO CLEAN BLOOD STAINS OFF OF THE CARPET

Anyways, does it make a difference who I choose to be a steward or is it just a matter of liking their personality?
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So is there a reason bandits spawned in my house?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived