The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

What do you dupe?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
4 years ago#51
Lmfao @ TC asking people what they do, then getting butthurt about their playstyles.

Anyways, nothing. I find no fun in "cheating." I don't care if others do, before anyone gets their panties in a bunch.
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing

User Info: The_Ivory_Man

The_Ivory_Man
4 years ago#52
Sleeping Tree sap... Stuff's awesome just wish everyone could taste it

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#53
RebelElite791 posted...
Lmfao @ TC asking people what they do, then getting butthurt about their playstyles.

Anyways, nothing. I find no fun in "cheating." I don't care if others do, before anyone gets their panties in a bunch.

I think someone was rather derogatory towards players like the TC. That is probably why he got defensive.
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.

User Info: Elprede007

Elprede007
4 years ago#54
simonbelmont2 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

I think someone was rather derogatory towards players like the TC. That is probably why he got defensive.

Thanks, glad someone can read.
"Puttin' that in the poem!"

User Info: Cirrus101

Cirrus101
4 years ago#55
RebelElite791 posted...

Gamefaqs logic:

"you asked for a straight answer, why are you getting mad when i throw in an un-asked for opinion that just happens to insult you at the same time?"
Legend of Dragoon Forums:
http://legendodragoon.proboards67.com/

User Info: Mr_Feesh

Mr_Feesh
4 years ago#56
I spawn whatever I want with console commands.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/DarthVerrick/Video%20Games/GloriousPCGamingMasterRace.png

Elprede007
4 years ago#57
Cirrus101 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Gamefaqs logic:

"you asked for a straight answer, why are you getting mad when i throw in an un-asked for opinion that just happens to insult you at the same time?"

This made me lol, so true

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#58
Elprede007 posted...
Cirrus101 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Gamefaqs logic:

This made me lol, so true

Yep, lol classic gamefaqs behaviour.
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.

User Info: DovKonahrik

DovKonahrik
4 years ago#59
Miraaks robes and konahriks mask.

but when I do the duplication glitch, it made my game really buggy in the crashed a lot after that.

only exploit thats ever done that. my game was always fine until I tried this 1.

I can't speak for everyone but I highly suggest not doing this 1.
but it varies so if you can get away with it great.

there's not too many things I want two of anyway.

Elprede007
4 years ago#60
DovKonahrik posted...
Miraaks robes and konahriks mask.

but when I do the duplication glitch, it made my game really buggy in the crashed a lot after that.

only exploit thats ever done that. my game was always fine until I tried this 1.

I can't speak for everyone but I highly suggest not doing this 1.
but it varies so if you can get away with it great.

there's not too many things I want two of anyway.

No offense, but no one else has reporting these problems. It is probably something else. I think people have reported duping miraaks robes, and I have duped konahrik. I have had none of these problems.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived