dragonborn quest targets attacking

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. dragonborn quest targets attacking

User Info: Jlsltlk

Jlsltlk
4 years ago#1
has anyone had the problem of the quest targets attacking. The whole way through dragonborn quest Frea kept attacking me and my companion and even once killing lydia so i had to go back. I finally got through that and now i am supposes to talk to the skold village leader but him and Frea keep attacking me

User Info: Orpheus_Demigod

Orpheus_Demigod
4 years ago#2
I had a similar issue, (be wary of minor spoilers) I got back to the skaal village fine but as I went to get the shout they sent me for, the other villagers enthralled at the stone were hostile on the way back. I beat the Lurker anyway and went back to Frea and Storn to find them also hostile. Since I hadn't realised it was a problem until I got back to Frea I had saved and it resulted in breaking my game forcing me to start completely again from Helgen!

Since this can become a game breaking glitch hope others that experience it bring attention to it. Obviously as the games been out over a year and this is the 2nd major dlc my character was quite high in level and it wound me up thoroughly!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. dragonborn quest targets attacking

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived