My wife walks like a penguin walking backwards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. My wife walks like a penguin walking backwards.

User Info: SixStringSamuai

SixStringSamuai
4 years ago#1
Sometimes she just gets stuck on things. This happened after i rescued her from a kidnapping. Please god tell me there is a fix or a fix on the way. I cant be seen in public with her walking this way, im a dragon born for christ sakes!
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 years ago#2
She was kidnapped by Bandits you know....Most are stuck in Forts with just guys.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: SixStringSamuai

SixStringSamuai
4 years ago#3
This is worse than the time we tried the other door and i was like, you aint gonna walk right for a week. Its been months!!!!!
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.

User Info: lunajenny

lunajenny
4 years ago#4
Take her to see a Physiotherapist. And also you should be posting this on a health board, not a gaming board.

User Info: robitussin217

robitussin217
4 years ago#5
agentspoon posted...
She was kidnapped by Bandits you know....Most are stuck in Forts with just guys.

I don't get it...

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 years ago#6
agentspoon posted...

I don't get it...

A woman kidnapped and held hostage by murderous thugs who havn't seen a woman in weeks.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: FMLG

FMLG
4 years ago#7
lunajenny posted...
Take her to see a Physiotherapist. And also you should be posting this on a health board, not a gaming board.

Are you mad?!

Phone the Police! Kidnapping is illegal...
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?

User Info: F_Galikanokus

F_Galikanokus
4 years ago#8
TC that is possibly the most epic user name I have ever seen on an Internet message board (assuming you made it up)
Duke of Nuts - "Lisby, who is at the door?"
Lisby - "Someone who wishes to sack the nut castle."

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#9
F_Galikanokus posted...
TC that is possibly the most epic user name I have ever seen on an Internet message board (assuming you made it up)

I think that name is taken from a movie. I've never seen the movie but it seems like a cult hit. Sorry about the weird looking IMDB link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118736/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.

User Info: F_Galikanokus

F_Galikanokus
4 years ago#10
simonbelmont2 posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...

I think that name is taken from a movie. I've never seen the movie but it seems like a cult hit. Sorry about the weird looking IMDB link.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118736/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Hell yeah, totally gettin baked as t**s and watchin that next chance I get.
Duke of Nuts - "Lisby, who is at the door?"
Lisby - "Someone who wishes to sack the nut castle."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. My wife walks like a penguin walking backwards.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived