So who's the most powerful now that Dragonborn is out? CoC, Nerevarine or DB?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So who's the most powerful now that Dragonborn is out? CoC, Nerevarine or DB?

User Info: Aw3someness

Aw3someness
4 years ago#101
Against my better judgment, I'm going to throw myself into this **** storm.

My only contribution is this... is becoming the new Sheogorath really that impressive? Really? Honestly? The old Sheo was the Mad God. Literally. He was insane. He had you perform a series of menial tasks and challenges and more or less bestowed his identity on you in a fit of pure whimsy.

IMO, that pales in comparison to the ability to go toe to toe with Alduin, the being/god that was to bring about the end of time. Besides, isn't Alduin supposed to be the basic equivalent of Akatosh's evil twin/form? That's got to count for something.

Since all games could boost / resto loop / mod / hack their way to in-game godhood, only lore should count. Standing toe to toe with Alduin is far more impressive than the whimsy of an insane being.
Caution: The above post may contain opinions and/or sarcasm.

User Info: xanthan1

xanthan1
4 years ago#102
Aw3someness posted...
Against my better judgment, I'm going to throw myself into this **** storm.

My only contribution is this... is becoming the new Sheogorath really that impressive? Really? Honestly? The old Sheo was the Mad God. Literally. He was insane. He had you perform a series of menial tasks and challenges and more or less bestowed his identity on you in a fit of pure whimsy.

IMO, that pales in comparison to the ability to go toe to toe with Alduin, the being/god that was to bring about the end of time. Besides, isn't Alduin supposed to be the basic equivalent of Akatosh's evil twin/form? That's got to count for something.

Since all games could boost / resto loop / mod / hack their way to in-game godhood, only lore should count. Standing toe to toe with Alduin is far more impressive than the whimsy of an insane being.

*turns him into cheese*

There, now you know how a fight against Sheo would go.

User Info: snakesage

snakesage
4 years ago#103
we all know the chosen undead could kill all of them.

User Info: dinosaur-123

dinosaur-123
4 years ago#104
how can you beat someone who runs like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6bDTnRxF2E ?
''Power, my dear friend. I seek power, and so I acquire and study those who have some degree of it,''

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
4 years ago#105
Frank Horrigan
Your ride is over mutie, time to die.
Finally. Mars has accepted my sacrifices and unleashes me. - Legate Lanius

User Info: FOGEDABOUDIT

FOGEDABOUDIT
4 years ago#106
CoC if you became Sheogorath. It's meant to be ambiguous so you could define what was canon yourself. I became a Daedric god therefore the CoC is the most powerful. Existing outside of time and having your own plane of Oblivion>Shouts.
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So who's the most powerful now that Dragonborn is out? CoC, Nerevarine or DB?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived