We are all teleported into Skyrim.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. We are all teleported into Skyrim.

User Info: marathonplayer1

marathonplayer1
4 years ago#101
nathraxh posted...
marathonplayer1 posted...
I would probably die within the first day from asthma.

With the number of people we'd have with potential restoration/healing abilities, I'd say you might have more of a chance than you'd think. Also, you might end up cured the moment you pray at a shrine.

Now that I have a chance of surviving, I would probably go to the closest general good store and ask for a job.
There he roams, a lonely walker.
Doomed to be known as a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

User Info: youshallbeasgod

youshallbeasgod
4 years ago#102
Bandit in Embershard mine.. :(
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: Medeyer

Medeyer
4 years ago#103
I'd continue the Lusty Argonian Maid series.

User Info: HeaderHog

HeaderHog
4 years ago#104
I would be a 14 year old kid.
Which means I would be immortal :D
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.

User Info: Stormthorn

Stormthorn
4 years ago#105
Well I wouldnt be much in a fight but I know some chemistry and first aid. I also have a Psychology degree. Guess I will open up an Alchemy shop and reward adventurers with a free Speech or Illusion (the fields of the mind) point if they do a quest for me.

If we are establishing a settlement my quest will be for the adventurers to get a magic item for me off a local bandit leader. That way the area stays clear of bandits and we get items to sell.

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
4 years ago#106
I currently teach iaijutsu and jujutsu, so I should be of some use. I imagine I could stay in town, any town, and make a good living. Just like a feudal warrior, I get to train others to defend the community and lead warriors into battle... all the while avoiding menial labor. Sounds nice.

User Info: afrodude77

afrodude77
4 years ago#107
Well I work part time at a fast food resturant so I guess I can work at the local tavern or inn
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---

User Info: Rikashi

Rikashi
4 years ago#108
Is everyone who suggests being a warrior forgetting that there is a pretty high probability of you bleeding to death after being sliced open by some thuggish bandit?

Seems like 50% of this boards consists of invincible supermen.
You can be the Heisenberg to my Captain Cook, baby <3
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.

User Info: res_black_death

res_black_death
4 years ago#109
Hmm well since I'm decent with a bow and know how to skin and clean animals, I guess I'd be a hunter/tracker. Probably would stay with the group for a while, bringing in some food.
After the community got on it's feet I'd probably go out, build a small cabin, and live off the land while collecting pelts to sell or trade during visits.

User Info: Stormthorn

Stormthorn
4 years ago#110
Rikashi posted...
Is everyone who suggests being a warrior forgetting that there is a pretty high probability of you bleeding to death after being sliced open by some thuggish bandit?

Seems like 50% of this boards consists of invincible supermen.

Well if they survive they can come to me for health potions I suppose. The danger is why im just gonna sit back in town with maybe a poisoned dagger.

Although I do have basic fencing and archery knowledge if I HAD to fight. I would still prefer not dying to dying if I had a choice.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. We are all teleported into Skyrim.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived