We are all teleported into Skyrim.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. We are all teleported into Skyrim.

User Info: DrunkenPeasant

DrunkenPeasant
4 years ago#81
mewmew42 posted...
I work at a bank....best would be a job at that markath bank....maybe a lame office job for elisif/imperials.....i actually enjoy meditating so being a monk at a temple is not too bad

I'd pick the monk job if I were you, better than doing exactly the same thing you do in real life, plus working for the silver-bloods doesn't seem at all pleasant.

The real question is who would you devote yourself to? Personally it'd be Arkay or Mara for me.
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

User Info: Orosuke

Orosuke
4 years ago#82
Well, I'm a black belt in American Karate and have about 6 years of kendo under my belt. My profession is working for General Motors , so that doesnt help much.

Perhaps a wandering swordsman? I dunno. Couldn't really make a living from that. I'd probably be a sellsword for one of you guys that aren't too good at survival. I could keep the graveyard as free of you guys' bodies as possible. Or join the Greybeards :P
Normally I would concede, but Tobi lies about everything. He even lied to himself in his own monologue. - GuideToTheDark

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
4 years ago#83
I'd pay. Can't imagine I'd be much good in a fight, til I learn some magic.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I could write a book about what you don't know. --Skeletor

User Info: Dsurions_Wrath

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#84
I've been learning some smithing, and work at a vet clinic. Would probably work at some stables or be the local blacksmith.
GT: Dsurion21

User Info: mewmew42

mewmew42
4 years ago#85
DrunkenPeasant posted...
mewmew42 posted...
I work at a bank....best would be a job at that markath bank....maybe a lame office job for elisif/imperials.....i actually enjoy meditating so being a monk at a temple is not too bad

I'd pick the monk job if I were you, better than doing exactly the same thing you do in real life, plus working for the silver-bloods doesn't seem at all pleasant.

The real question is who would you devote yourself to? Personally it'd be Arkay or Mara for me.

Now i have to make a new monk character....thanks for making me go through the carriage cutscene for the gazzilion time.....a monk rp aeems a bit hard coz u kinda need to be peaceful/no weapon/avoid confrontation........this would work for perfectly if im really in skyrim.....but to play the main quest as a monk seem hard....off to the temple of mara.....

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
4 years ago#86
I would be a diver and spend my days finding the treasures at the bottom of the waters of skyrim since I can hold my breath for more than 15 seconds.

User Info: YoungGganon

YoungGganon
4 years ago#87
Actor....so what would that make me, a bard? Go across the land telling stories of heroic triumphs and what not? I guess....
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)

User Info: Dsurions_Wrath

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#88
kollie89 posted...
I would be a diver and spend my days finding the treasures at the bottom of the waters of skyrim since I can hold my breath for more than 15 seconds.

I'm afraid the Argonians will have you beat in that trade.
GT: Dsurion21

User Info: Zen_Zarab

Zen_Zarab
4 years ago#89
Graveyard Concierge for a upper class residential building. Soooo, Night Guard at Dragon's Reach.
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
http://tinyurl.com/bw627sd

User Info: The_Espi

The_Espi
4 years ago#90
I would probably die in the first few days...if i make it that long.
Broncos Record: 13-3 http://TDTguild.com
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. We are all teleported into Skyrim.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived