We have Vampires and Werewolfs, but what should the next DLC Introduce?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. We have Vampires and Werewolfs, but what should the next DLC Introduce?

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#41
WereCandiru

User Info: KajexXIV

KajexXIV
4 years ago#42
MC2011 posted...

Well I suppose zombies would be another, depending on the type. Would mummies also count as "western" culture?

I think zombies are originally Haitian or something, but those were just people who'd been slipped mind control powder by a witch doctor or such. I never really like calling undead or walking dead, etc. "zombies", just doesn't sit right with me.

User Info: Mick65

Mick65
4 years ago#43
Celiria_Rose posted...
x5N1P3Rx_X513 posted...
There needs to be a tailor added that will recreate any set of clothes you give them UNENCHANTED. Thalmor robes fit one of my characters perfectly in appearance but the enchantment is bunk -.-"

there are unenchanted thalmor robes

Where?
Casually Hardcore

tony8669
4 years ago#44
djayk85 posted...
Frankenstein was the doctor who made a monster out of body parts not the other way around

The monster was, in D&D terms, a Flesh Golem. One could also stretch the meaning of the alchemical term homonculus to fit (as was done in the Hellboy comic).

User Info: KajexXIV

KajexXIV
4 years ago#45
tony8669 posted...
WereCandiru

Ahem, get into "position" and then turn back into human form. Harrowing.

tony8669
4 years ago#46
IamI3rian posted...
The 'monster' wasn't physically a monster either, and was described as an Adonis, smarty-pants. Book's 100 times better than Dracula at least. = ) You ought to read it. Wasn't even remotely 'stupid' either, as he taught himself to read and speak several languages, including Latin.

I agree, the book Dracula was really sappy. Not a good book, IMO, and all the characters were one-dimensional.

Frankenstein, however, still remains an amazing book by today's standards.

User Info: Charocks

Charocks
4 years ago#47
Werefowl. Transform into a duck!
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)

User Info: MC2011

MC2011
4 years ago#48
Fine... I'll say it.

Were-Rabbit.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120710203550/monster/images/7/7a/Gromit4_copy0.jpg
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
4 years ago#49
tony8669 posted...
IamI3rian posted...
The 'monster' wasn't physically a monster either, and was described as an Adonis, smarty-pants. Book's 100 times better than Dracula at least. = ) You ought to read it. Wasn't even remotely 'stupid' either, as he taught himself to read and speak several languages, including Latin.

I agree, the book Dracula was really sappy. Not a good book, IMO, and all the characters were one-dimensional.

Frankenstein, however, still remains an amazing book by today's standards.

...and at least 100x better than Dracula. = )

FWIW, so was Jekyll & Hyde, bizarre as it was.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
4 years ago#50
Half-dragon, half-human. But not like the dragon born, with more physical formations perhaps
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. We have Vampires and Werewolfs, but what should the next DLC Introduce?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived