i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

User Info: rx54

rx54
4 years ago#211
Anakerie posted...
The next ES games will be an attempt to attract a niche community ignored by the video game industry: tween girls. You'll be able to your Shouts to summon different kinds of dragons for very activities. Make-overs, slumber parties, trips to the mall, Justin Bieber concerts. I know for a fact that Alduin cannot wait to get his hair did.

Thank you for already ruining my plan with your on topic mumbo-jumbo that you can see clearly no body even cares about anymore.

>:l
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM60Sn8qxbM

User Info: akios88

akios88
4 years ago#212
Anakerie posted...
The next ES games will be an attempt to attract a niche community ignored by the video game industry: tween girls. You'll be able to your Shouts to summon different kinds of dragons for very activities. Make-overs, slumber parties, trips to the mall, Justin Bieber concerts. I know for a fact that Alduin cannot wait to get his hair did.

The Elder Scrolls VI: Super Happy Magic Fun Land Time
Crazy Hermit Ninja of TBWNN
"Songs of forks follow you."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. i know how bethesda will explain the next elder scrolls game having shouts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived