You get ONE ability from this game in real life. What do you choose?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You get ONE ability from this game in real life. What do you choose?

User Info: Bardockpwnsjoo

Bardockpwnsjoo
4 years ago#81
The console from my PC version.

All your base is belong to me.
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?

User Info: FatherSuperior7

FatherSuperior7
4 years ago#82
Tomby89 posted...
FatherSuperior7 posted...
Vampire Lord. I can charm people with Vampire's Seduction, heal my own wounds with Blood Magic and/or feeding, and I'm immortal. The only downside I can see is being stereotyped as a person following that vampire fad from a few years ago.

(You may think that being weakened by sunlight is also an issue, but I'm German, Irish, Lithuanian and English/British. I'm so pale, I've been declared legally dead on 4 separate occasions. Avoiding sunlight isn't going to be a problem.)

I've been on the Vampire wagon since interview with a Vampire.

Unfortunately, society doesn't know that. All it knows is what is popular. So if vampires become popular in culture due to a fad like Twilight, society assumes that anyone who enjoys vampires is just following the fad as part of the group. It's a shame too, because if you compare today's average vampire concept to those of the past, a lot has changed and it's mostly for the worst.

(Ugh, I sound like a hipster or something. "The lame-stream ruins everything, man! All those sheeple are just corrupted by the system, man!)

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
4 years ago#83
Transmute. Surprised no one else said this yet.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: CoronelLink

CoronelLink
4 years ago#84
konokonohamaru posted...
Save and reload :)

LOL

I've thought sooo many times.
... :(
No givesies backsies!!

User Info: Bardockpwnsjoo

Bardockpwnsjoo
4 years ago#85
Tomby89 posted...
Vampire Lord. I can charm people with Vampire's Seduction, heal my own wounds with Blood Magic and/or feeding, and I'm immortal. The only downside I can see is being stereotyped as a person following that vampire fad from a few years ago.

(You may think that being weakened by sunlight is also an issue, but I'm German, Irish, Lithuanian and English/British. I'm so pale, I've been declared legally dead on 4 separate occasions. Avoiding sunlight isn't going to be a problem.)

I've been on the Vampire wagon since interview with a Vampire.

Unfortunately, society doesn't know that. All it knows is what is popular. So if vampires become popular in culture due to a fad like Twilight, society assumes that anyone who enjoys vampires is just following the fad as part of the group. It's a shame too, because if you compare today's average vampire concept to those of the past, a lot has changed and it's mostly for the worst.

(Ugh, I sound like a hipster or something. "The lame-stream ruins everything, man! All those sheeple are just corrupted by the system, man!)

That guy's been on the wagon SINCE Interview with a vampire? That crappy movie is what I'd show to someone to get them OFF the wagon.
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?

User Info: hyperskate65

hyperskate65
4 years ago#86
Bound Sword.

I'm the only one to say this. Don't care.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: Valtiel43

Valtiel43
4 years ago#87
Definitely a vampire with the vampire lord form too.
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."

User Info: Charocks

Charocks
4 years ago#88
Magic includes all the shouts so X)

Heal people, light them on fire, summon minions... You'd never be dateless again thats for damn sure
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You get ONE ability from this game in real life. What do you choose?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived