Game issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JayBiGs86

JayBiGs86
4 years ago#1
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any serious problems with the game crashing lately?

So far, I've installed the game to my HD, cleared the caches, uninstalled/re-installed the DLC packs and deleted all of my saved games except for five or six of them. I turned off auto-saving and I usually make a new save and delete the old one, just to eliminate any problems on that front.

But after all of this, I am still constantly getting freezes on the loading screens, during random quests and probably a dozen other scenarios. Anyone know what else I could do? Sometimes it just seems to be happening so randomly. I'm playing on the latest patch and have all of the DLC content.

I've invested a ton of time and love this game, but the crashes/freezes are really killing it for me. I almost threw my controller yesterday after a random freeze after I tried to enter Dragonsreach.

Any help would be appreciated.
I love these boards, but never post. I should start.

User Info: Falletaris

Falletaris
4 years ago#2
I had a friend that had a similar issue, and he just created a new character and the issue was gone. If nothing else, you could try that. I know that creating a new character seems like a lot, especially if you've had the same one since you started playing. As for me, that's my only suggestion, hope that helps!!!
XBL GT: iamRevan117
I worship the tenth divine, SKOOOOOOMA!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived