How many more add-ons do you think they'll make, if any?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many more add-ons do you think they'll make, if any?

User Info: apotheo

apotheo
4 years ago#1
I don't know if they ever made an announcement about this or anything.. If they did, I missed it. I'm hoping they make at least a few more, although I'm not sure if that's realistic to hope for... What do you guys think? None? A few more? Many to come? There is a huge profit potential there since Skyrim sold so well and the next TES:6 shouldn't even be heard of for a few more years... What do you think?

User Info: aDomination

aDomination
4 years ago#2
They originally posted on twitter I believe around when the game was about to be released that they "planned" several DLCs if they make several that's a completely different story.
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.

User Info: Rikashi

Rikashi
4 years ago#3
I'm guessing either a big one, or two smaller ones.
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.

User Info: Fate_Assassin

Fate_Assassin
4 years ago#4
At least 3 more another small one like Hearthfire, a medium one like Dawnguard, and a large one like Dragonborn.

Now I'm hoping for three large DLCs, and for them to follow a pattern like this.
Also this article might provide some help, it is old though.
http://kotaku.com/5885983/bethesda-skyrim-dlc-will-feel-more-like-expansion-packs
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date

User Info: lalallaalal

lalallaalal
4 years ago#5
I just want a castle. And not a dark, creepy one.

User Info: Falletaris

Falletaris
4 years ago#6
My thoughts are that there will be one big one, larger than what Dragonborn, and 1 small one, a little larger than Hearthfire. Hopefully the bigger one will have some new dragon priests and a new island or something separate from Skyrim. As for the smaller one, I hope it will a lot less tedious than what Hearthfire ended up being with all of the materials that you needed.
XBL GT: iamRevan117
I worship the tenth divine, SKOOOOOOMA!!!

User Info: turn_based

turn_based
4 years ago#7
I'd rather have no more dragon-ey stuff, I haven't even played much of dragonborn as it is...

I want something fresh, not redone or revisited like Solstheim.

The apocrypha is different, but it's no shivering isles, they didn't make it a desirable place to hang out and get lost in all the books. And the tentacles...

So yeah, give me an ashpit and the scorned and lets give trinni a rebirthing or something like that, something for the head, or not. Absorb spells would be nice too..
Redguards Rule!

User Info: Idziman

Idziman
4 years ago#8
I hope either a revitlizing to the Dwemer/Falmer, or perhaps going to Orsinium. Orsinium would be good for a smaller DLC.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many more add-ons do you think they'll make, if any?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived