Most Epic Kill*possible spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Most Epic Kill*possible spoilers*

User Info: Ghost_Saintt

Ghost_Saintt
4 years ago#21
I s froze a giant with the ice form shout ,then shot him with a arrow causing him to go flying 30Ft in the air doing a triple back flip belly flop.It was Krazy!

User Info: Storm_Walker

Storm_Walker
4 years ago#22
I triggered an abnormally long slow-time effect from trying to block two incoming power attacks with the Quick Reflexes perk, killed both attackers before time became normal again.
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"

User Info: obladd

obladd
4 years ago#23
Drougher death overlords are the best kills, especially when they have a bow. They always have Ebony stuff.

User Info: VincentVega13

VincentVega13
4 years ago#24
Not really one of my own most epic kills, but I was indulging Dawnguard in one of it's enormous schleps from one side of the map to t'other when I went past a fort in the reach which was full of Forsworn, who all went hostile on me. For whatever reason I couldn't be bothered getting up close and personal with them, but I hate running away as I always RP the aggressors chuckling at my fleeing back, so I just summoned Durnheviir, sat back and watched him tear the entire fort to pieces, summonig wrathmen and bonemen all over the gaff and Gaan La Hasting the s*** out of them all. Was well cool.
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.

User Info: Storm_Walker

Storm_Walker
4 years ago#25
VincentVega13 posted...
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.

To Ehh! is Fonzie.
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"

User Info: FOGEDABOUDIT

FOGEDABOUDIT
4 years ago#26
The two dragons in the Forgotten Vale. Hardest fight in the entire game IMO. But damn was it fun.
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.

User Info: Mixorz

Mixorz
4 years ago#27
Any time I finish someone off with that fireman carry hand to hand finish.
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz

User Info: ieatdirttoo

ieatdirttoo
4 years ago#28
Long range archery sniping is always good
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly - Winston Churchill

User Info: wereninjah

wereninjah
4 years ago#29
Fus Ro Dah'ing Vyrthur off the cliff near the end of Dawnguard. It kinda reminded me of when Indiana Jones just shot the guy with the sword.

User Info: Winged_Fox

Winged_Fox
4 years ago#30
I enjoy getting a projectile (either arrow or huge explosion spells like fireball) killcam on a *very* distant enemy. As in so distant you can only barely see him/her. I like watching my (preferably) arrow or spell sail through the air for a long distance before hitting its mark. One time I was at AutumnWatch Tower on the top and I was helping Serana handle an enemy on the ground. I could only barely see him but I take my shot anyway and scored a nice kill. It's also great with Vampire's Bane, where the explosion fills up the whole screen and it's like the world just ended. As far as epic battles are concerned, I don't have any really awesome tales to tell.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Most Epic Kill*possible spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived