Next Skyrim DLC ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: assassin2568

assassin2568
4 years ago#11
i want valenwood
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.

User Info: Dougymc

Dougymc
4 years ago#12
demonwyrm posted...
I don't really care where they take us. I would, however, like it if they created better looking armor for sneaks/assassins. I'm pretty bored with the Nightingale (also, I hate the stupid cape) and DB. Morag Tong (dark Chitin) armor looks a little too goofy.

My sneaky assassin uses random clothes. I haven't used Nightingale in months and never really used the Brotherhood stuff.

As for the DLC, I don't care too much as long as it looks interesting enough.

User Info: Dr_Professor

Dr_Professor
4 years ago#13
demonwyrm posted...
I don't really care where they take us. I would, however, like it if they created better looking armor for sneaks/assassins. I'm pretty bored with the Nightingale (also, I hate the stupid cape) and DB. Morag Tong (dark Chitin) armor looks a little too goofy.

Real sneakthieves use Archmage Robes.
Ph.D

User Info: Dr_Professor

Dr_Professor
4 years ago#14
Or Emperor's Robes I guess.
Ph.D

User Info: demonwyrm

demonwyrm
4 years ago#15
Dr_Professor posted...
Real sneakthieves use Archmage Robes.

I don't know if you're joking or not but the Archmage Robes are the douchiest looking apparel in the entire game. It looks like a really ugly poncho.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the return of the Supersonics...

User Info: eAsy_mAc187

eAsy_mAc187
4 years ago#16
IronticsDragonL posted...
eAsy_mAc187 posted...
Ehh, idk bout Redguard...

I was referring to the fact that a lot of people believe that the next DLC will take place in Hammerfall because Bethesda renewed the name Redguard. Personally, I hope we get to go to Akavir.

That seems a little farfetched don't you think?
Considering how big Hammerfell is? I feel like they could make a whole game with Hammerfell if they really wanted to.
GT: eAsy mAc187

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
4 years ago#17
I want a magic based DLC that adds tons of new types of spells, "mage" based perk tree, badass looking mage apparel and battle staves/giant scythes as new melee weapons.

I also want said DLC to bring back spell-crafting and take place in one of the daedric prince's realms.

Mages suck hard in this game imo so something like this would be perfect for them.

User Info: Fate_Assassin

Fate_Assassin
4 years ago#18
Forsworn DLC.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date

User Info: IronticsDragonL

IronticsDragonL
4 years ago#19
eAsy_mAc187 posted...
IronticsDragonL posted...
eAsy_mAc187 posted...
Ehh, idk bout Redguard...

I was referring to the fact that a lot of people believe that the next DLC will take place in Hammerfall because Bethesda renewed the name Redguard. Personally, I hope we get to go to Akavir.

That seems a little farfetched don't you think?
Considering how big Hammerfell is? I feel like they could make a whole game with Hammerfell if they really wanted to.

They already did. http://uesp.net/wiki/Redguard:Redguard

Although it would be fun using Skyrim's engine and adventuring through Hammerfall again.

Just watch out for more curved swords jokes.
PSN: bradeli
Steam: IronticsDragonLord

User Info: NoidMan

NoidMan
4 years ago#20
I hope it's Orsinium, it's perfectly sized to be a DLC.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived