Nights Watch( Game of Thrones) build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Nights Watch( Game of Thrones) build

User Info: Hollowichigo790

Hollowichigo790
4 years ago#1
what should I join? What armor and perks should I use?

User Info: zerobobo

zerobobo
4 years ago#2
avoiding this topic cus anytime GoT or aSoF&I is mentioned in a thread here, it becomes a cluster**** of unmarked spoilers. its always the same few people too.

so yeah, im out.
Gamertag: Clonedzero

User Info: TeXaS_PiE

TeXaS_PiE
4 years ago#3
I'd say Nightengale armor cause it's all black with a cape... But it doesn't really look the same.
3DS Friend Code: 4914 - 3057 - 0480
GT-- JoEMaN604

User Info: CarmineAnthony

CarmineAnthony
4 years ago#4
One-handed for one, and marksman. They don't seem to use two-handers much at the wall. I would take those along with Smithing for craftwork and Block for defense.

The new Skaal armor from the Dragonborn DLC might be integrated with some other pieces for a black brother look.
KENNEDY: Heavens to Betsy.

User Info: the_old_days

the_old_days
4 years ago#5
Or dual wield a sword and dagger if you don't want to use a shield. But definitely go with archery as well.

Always carry a torch and keep it marked as a favorite.

Use horses. A lot.

Armor/clothing wise, not much comes to mind. Maybe ebony armor with the mourner's cowl.

Hunt and slaughter Forsworn (the closest analog I can think of for wildlings/freefolk in Skyrim).

For a bonus, do Dawnguard and get Bran as a follower.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/63868901

User Info: Jack_Jacus

Jack_Jacus
4 years ago#6
Ulfric's clothes
Bow down, bow down, before the power of Santa or be crushed, be crushed, by... his jolly boots of doom!

User Info: Hollowichigo790

Hollowichigo790
4 years ago#7
Now im thinking of kingsguard or Robb's soldiers. Would steel plate kinda look like those?

User Info: matteus70

matteus70
4 years ago#8
zerobobo posted...
avoiding this topic cus anytime GoT or aSoF&I is mentioned in a thread here, it becomes a cluster**** of unmarked spoilers. its always the same few people too.

so yeah, im out.
"Just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn."-King

User Info: AnimalXingNerds

AnimalXingNerds
4 years ago#9
Hollowichigo790 posted...
Now im thinking of kingsguard or Robb's soldiers. Would steel plate kinda look like those?

No.

User Info: The_niblet

The_niblet
4 years ago#10
For armor, just about anything could work right? since they use whatever armor they had when they joined for the most part don't they? just wear a black cloak with it I think.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4723/mudcrabkill.png
The Infamous Mobb Deep.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Nights Watch( Game of Thrones) build

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived