is there lore or a story for *minor spoilers, blackreach*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. is there lore or a story for *minor spoilers, blackreach*

User Info: RobRoy316

RobRoy316
4 years ago#1
for the dragon in black reach? like if iI didn't know about it online or wasn't messing with shouts in black reach, is there any quest or book that leads you to him?
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
4 years ago#2
nope
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

User Info: nathraxh

nathraxh
4 years ago#3
I can't remember the Blackreach dragon's name, but isn't he one of the dragons mentioned in Esbern's book? Genuinely don't remember.
Dwarf shortage.

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
4 years ago#4
nathraxh posted...
I can't remember the Blackreach dragon's name, but isn't he one of the dragons mentioned in Esbern's book? Genuinely don't remember.

Vulthuryol, and nah.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. is there lore or a story for *minor spoilers, blackreach*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived