Books about Solstheim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Books about Solstheim?

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
4 years ago#1
I just got Dragonborn this weekend, haven't done much yet, just getting a feel of the place, but I find I can immerse myself and enjoy a place more when I can read up on some lore surrounding it, or even just 'fictional' in-game books that take place there(since I didn't play it in Morrowind I don't have the nostalgia-goggles most people have). So what are recommended books to read about Solstheim?
Thanks.
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
4 years ago#2
Here is a list of the books added by Dragonborn. Note that some of them are quest items that can't really be read like the Black Books.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Books

SoulOfFayth
4 years ago#3
Thanks, although I was more wondering which books tell stories about/set in Solstheim rather than just the books that were added by the DLC.

User Info: nathraxh

nathraxh
4 years ago#4
I'm not sure there are any. Only one I can vaguely think of is "Fall of the Snow Prince," as I seem to remember hearing there was something in Bloodmoon about him being buried there. I could be talking out of my ass, but that's all I remember.
Dwarf shortage.

User Info: GriffRoberts

GriffRoberts
4 years ago#5
Aevar Stone-Singer is a Skaal folk-tale, there's probably something to be known in that.

I'm not sure if there are any books that straight up describe the history of Solstheim, though.
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.

SoulOfFayth
4 years ago#6
Ah ok, thanks anyway!

User Info: obishawn

obishawn
4 years ago#7
SoulOfFayth posted...
Thanks, although I was more wondering which books tell stories about/set in Solstheim rather than just the books that were added by the DLC.

Almost every book on that list deals with Solstheim/Morrowind culture and history.
Winter is coming
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Books about Solstheim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived