The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Good clothes/armor options for a scout/sniper?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Good clothes/armor options for a scout/sniper?

User Info: MrcTOtheJ

MrcTOtheJ
4 years ago#11
For a Sniper Rifle look get a Crossbow (It's what my Garrus build will use when I get DG later this month) if you want.

The ideas of the diffrent Thieve's guild's armor varients, Dawngaurd Armor looks somewhat military like there's a light version I think, if that's what you're going for is a Millitary/Merc look. Also the hold guard Armors as well as you have now.

If your going survivalist-hunter type ranger like I am with one of my saves (though he's also a skrimisher when range isn't the option) Fur, Scaled, Hide and those other bandit/merc armors all look good with a hood kind of like you have right now gives you a survivalist look. If you want a Wastelander type survival look there's Chitin Armor in Dragonborn.
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV

User Info: Van_Of_The_Dawn

Van_Of_The_Dawn
4 years ago#12
MrcTOtheJ posted...
For a Sniper Rifle look get a Crossbow (It's what my Garrus build will use when I get DG later this month) if you want.

The ideas of the diffrent Thieve's guild's armor varients, Dawngaurd Armor looks somewhat military like there's a light version I think, if that's what you're going for is a Millitary/Merc look. Also the hold guard Armors as well as you have now.

If your going survivalist-hunter type ranger like I am with one of my saves (though he's also a skrimisher when range isn't the option) Fur, Scaled, Hide and those other bandit/merc armors all look good with a hood kind of like you have right now gives you a survivalist look. If you want a Wastelander type survival look there's Chitin Armor in Dragonborn.

Yeah I might use chitin. It's not supposed to be like a real futuristic, military type sniper. It's supposed to be a hunter/scout who favors range. I was looking for something that would look more like camo or foresty.
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Good clothes/armor options for a scout/sniper?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived