What difficulty do you play on

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What difficulty do you play on

User Info: silverhunter16

silverhunter16
4 years ago#11
When i first started I left it on adept
Few months later went to expert
Now all my characters, including RP and new characters, play on master.
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 years ago#12
I usually start with Expert and along the way usually at lv 30+ switch to Master. Never use any crafting skills either 'cause they're boring.
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez

User Info: Rayzorium

Rayzorium
4 years ago#13
Master, but not purely because of difficulty. I really hate dead NPCs - so much that I do a sweep with Detect Dead after every fight around a friendly NPC. Since NPCs take less damage from each other at high difficulties, I play at the highest setting I can.

User Info: spomonie

spomonie
4 years ago#14
Easy. Novice. Greenhorn, whatever.

User Info: Bitaku

Bitaku
4 years ago#15
Expert in the beginning, master around level 10/20 or so, depending on the build. The only character I never brought to master was my pure no armor/no enchanting mage.
On a different website I'd say "I'm surprised you got modded for insulting Hitler." but not on GameFAQs. - CatfishWiggins

User Info: jam17692

jam17692
4 years ago#16
up until December of last year I was playing on adept, since then i've only been playing on master
i don't forget, if i ask for proof and you don't give any i'm going to continue asking for it until either you give some proof or you admit there isn't any.

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
4 years ago#17
Adept, but I don't use enchanting or alchemy (used enchanting once on one char). And with a few chars don't use smithing either. So it works pretty well.

Plus since the combat is fairly basic, longer battles aren't in my "things I want to do" list.
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\

User Info: The_Kiriyama

The_Kiriyama
4 years ago#18
I usually start it on Master, and its fine and easy, until I come across 'Bandit Chief' or some such b***ard, and at that point, I usually have to scale down to Expert or Adept, but i'll keep it on Master for as long as I can, when I can.
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
4 years ago#19
Rayzorium posted...
Master, but not purely because of difficulty. I really hate dead NPCs - so much that I do a sweep with Detect Dead after every fight around a friendly NPC. Since NPCs take less damage from each other at high difficulties, I play at the highest setting I can.

Difficulty level only changes the damage the player does/receives.
It has no effect on NPCs.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
4 years ago#20
Anyone who answered with anything lower than Master should return this game.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What difficulty do you play on

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived