Questions for those of you who have successfully done a pure mage playthrough

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Questions for those of you who have successfully done a pure mage playthrough

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#31
ol. seems like it, but I'm actually playing Skyrim right this second. Bought Dragonborn, so I got all of the DLC as of now and figure about time I should play the damn game.

rumor has it the DLC goes half price starting next Tuesday. I'm gonna jump on that opportunity to get both big expansions for 20 bucks. I already had Hearthfire which was pretty cool for its price.
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#32
Yeah, I just heard that. Kinda pissed. But oh well. I had Dawnguard and Hearthfire WAY before now, just never felt like playing because what's the point? Learned my lesson with Fallout 3, so I waited until I had all of the DLC for Fallout New Vegas to do a proper playthrough.

Plus, I'm kinda burnt out of Black Ops 2 right now.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Questions for those of you who have successfully done a pure mage playthrough

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived