Why the hell do I get inheritance letters from the courier so damn much?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why the hell do I get inheritance letters from the courier so damn much?

User Info: Scarfacepsycho

Scarfacepsycho
4 years ago#1
It is ******* annoying.

User Info: MC2011

MC2011
4 years ago#2
Medieval-Fantasy scams.

They want to steal your personal information so they can mantle you and steal your geepees.
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.

User Info: Alyzabeth1990

Alyzabeth1990
4 years ago#3
Because everyone is either dead or dying

User Info: Jstretch19

Jstretch19
4 years ago#4
Because being a courier is dangerous work, look at what happened in New Vegas.
Screw GS

User Info: Epic_McDude

Epic_McDude
4 years ago#5

This right here. See?

(That game was damn good, by the way. Or at least I think so.)
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

User Info: JohnRyan1228

JohnRyan1228
4 years ago#6
Epic_McDude posted...

This right here. See?

Don't question yourself. It is an awesome game.
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.

User Info: LinkLuigi

LinkLuigi
4 years ago#7
Epic_McDude posted...

This right here. See?

Too glitchy, haven't finished it. What I have played? I loved.

User Info: Epic_McDude

Epic_McDude
4 years ago#8
Don't question yourself. It is an awesome game.

I don't, I believe it. There's a fair bit of people that don't agree, though.

This topic makes me want to do a Courier playthrough in Skyrim. As an Imperial, perhaps.

*WARNING! WARNING! SPOILERS! DANGER, DANGER WILL ROBINSON!*

*Dramatic Music*

*Movie Announcer Guy (Don LaFontaine) Voice* "Before The Courier, there was... DRAGONBORN COURIER!

In a world of chaos... He had one chance. One life to live. *Slow-motion scene plays of Dragonborn Courier running from the Imperials and Thalmor with a scroll in hand and mail/scrollbag at his side, close to being captured, heartbeat audio playing throughout*

They were going to execute him. ("NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" scream) *Scene plays of the Dragonborn Courier about to be executed while yell-mouthing the word "NOOOOOOOOOO!", orchestral music swelling all the while*

But from his soul... *Scene plays of Alduin smash-landing onto the top of the tower and interrupting the execution with sinister music playing in background, heartbeat audio* Came the call of the Dragonborn.

*Scene plays of Dragonborn Courier escaping, triumphant music playing* Now, he returns into the world- Destined to deliver Mail and stop the Dragon threat! *Scene plays of the Dragonborn Courier in battle-ready pose, wind-whooshing audio*

Along the way, he will meet a man... *Scene plays of a BBM (Big Burly Man) running towards the Dragonborn Courier* *Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice* GET DOWN! *Scene plays of BBM jumping sideways in the air and taking an arrow in the knee in the process* *Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice* GET DOWN AGAIN! *Scene plays of BBM shaking the Dragonborn Courier violently before being Fus Ro Dah'd off of a cliff* *Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice* DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE MY SWEET ROLLS!

*Movie Announcer Guy Voice again* Bang some wenches... *Scene plays of Dragonborn Courier partying with assorted naked women of varying races in nothing but a loincloth, Iron Helmet and holding a bottle of the finest Nord Mead in one hand with a wench in the other while upbeat fantasy techno plays*

Train Hard... *Scenes play of the Dragonborn Courier accepting quests, chopping wood, stealing chickens, working at the lumber mill, getting drunk and doing Fus Ro Dah 'Air Push-Ups'*

He killed stumpy... *Movie Announcer Guy Don LaFontaine weeps* *Scene plays of the Dragonborn Courier killing Stumpy the Dog in Riverwood*

He delivered mail... *Scene plays of Dragonborn Courier extending a scroll towards an unknown person's hand in a black, dark and smoky background*

And now he has arrived to deliver the final package... *Epic scene plays of Dragonborn Courier facing down Alduin and then pulling his middle finger out of his scroll/mailbag, INSPIRING music plays*

DRAGONBORN COURIER! ONE WAY IN, NO WAY OUT! COMING SOON..."

*SPOILER AVERTED!*
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

User Info: The_Last_Dude

The_Last_Dude
4 years ago#9
Yo what's up with the black bars? And TC stop killing npcs and letting dragons kill them.
I am the last Dude...

User Info: bebob26

bebob26
4 years ago#10
^Lmao...dude you just made my day with the Pablo Fransisco joke.
"I'd rather do black tar heroin with Alanis Morrisette than watch a quarter of Canadian Football" - Colin Cowherd
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why the hell do I get inheritance letters from the courier so damn much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived