This game will never end!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. This game will never end!

User Info: DeathEater30

DeathEater30
4 years ago#1
Seriously I keep thinking I am making significant progress in this game and then I come across another 10-15 dungeons I haven't explored yet. I'm at level 57 now and really want to go to solstheim but I haven't finished the Main quest or thieves guild yet and haven't even started the dark brotherhood or dawnguard. I don't see how anyone can have the time to actually finish this game. It's insanely huge.

User Info: konokonohamaru

konokonohamaru
4 years ago#2
It's so large that I get depressed just thinking about it

User Info: silverhunter16

silverhunter16
4 years ago#3
I never finished it all in 1 playthrough but with my 100+ characters that I constantly make and remake, I think I did everything that's worth doing except the MQ.
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"

User Info: DeathEater30

DeathEater30
4 years ago#4
Oh and I haven't even started civil war quests either!

User Info: wahabwasim

wahabwasim
4 years ago#5
yeah, this game is huge, when i started playing i thought the quests i was doing was part of the main quest

Man was i WRONG
The quest i was doing was the Dark Brotherhood quests along with a few quests given by the jarl

User Info: midnyghtsson265

midnyghtsson265
4 years ago#6
konokonohamaru posted...
It's so large that I get depressed just thinking about it

Thats what she said.
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. This game will never end!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived