DLC Sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Thefallenseraph

Thefallenseraph
4 years ago#1
Was this for real or no. Been checking store periodically hasnt dropped in price yet.
Let's get it on FREAK!!

User Info: Scarfacepsycho

Scarfacepsycho
4 years ago#2
Where did you hear this from?

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
4 years ago#3
I think you might be confused with the DLC for PS3 being half off the first week each one comes out.
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram

Thefallenseraph
4 years ago#4
no someone said in a different post that it was supposed to be on sale this week for xbox
Let's get it on FREAK!!

User Info: yedi

yedi
4 years ago#5
Major Nelson had the Skyrim DLC listed as 50% off sale items for the week of Feb 19-25. The DLC has since been pulled from the list.

My roommates and I opted to split for the half-off DLC, and now I'm stuck sitting on the 1600 points that were bought the day before the list got changed and nothing I want to buy. Well played M$, well played.

<=== just a little bitter and jaded
XBL: rune yedi WII:7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
yedi.deviantart.com

Thefallenseraph
4 years ago#6
Damn well im only gonna snag one today then. Dawnguard or Dragonborn first?
Let's get it on FREAK!!

User Info: heartherevenge

heartherevenge
4 years ago#7
yedi posted...
Major Nelson had the Skyrim DLC listed as 50% off sale items for the week of Feb 19-25. The DLC has since been pulled from the list.

My roommates and I opted to split for the half-off DLC, and now I'm stuck sitting on the 1600 points that were bought the day before the list got changed and nothing I want to buy. Well played M$, well played.

<=== just a little bitter and jaded

from what i was told, sometimes he removes them from the list, but it goes on sale anyways... id wait to use those points on 1 to make sure that isnt the case again
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge

User Info: yedi

yedi
4 years ago#8
I hope so. There's literally nothing on the DLC market that I want(and no upcoming games that really tickle my fancy, hence my return to Skyrim after 8 months of collecting dust in its case), so those points will likely sit there safe and sound for a while if the DLC doesn't end up going on sale this week.
XBL: rune yedi WII:7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
yedi.deviantart.com

User Info: HUfan4L

HUfan4L
4 years ago#9
Ya I'm gonna wait till like 12 and if it isn't on sale might get dawnguard anyways
Gamertag: HU4L J3T

User Info: TheRavenKC

TheRavenKC
4 years ago#10
Thefallenseraph posted...
Damn well im only gonna snag one today then. Dawnguard or Dragonborn first?

Both are good but you should save the best for last, get Dawnguard first.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived