Favorite Name You Have Given Your Weapon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Favorite Name You Have Given Your Weapon?
The Emancipator - Abe Lincoln's enhanced dwarven crossbow enchanted with fire damage.
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.

User Info: Akito_Kinomoto

Akito_Kinomoto
4 years ago#12
Sacrifar--Dragonbone Sword with Chaos and Health Absorb enchants. Primary melee weapon.

Lycoris--Glass Sword with Paralyze and Stamina drain enchants. Offhand for dual-wielding. Stamina drain gives unlimited Power Attacks.

Apocrypha--Dragonebone Bow with Chaos and Stamina drain. Stamina drain offsets all the times I use Eagle-Eye.

Lyra--Dragonebone Dagger with Chaos and Shock enchants. Extra shock to deplete Magicka in case this doesn't one-shot them.
I won't forget our promise we made. I close my eyes to make sure
I will move forward, shaking off the surging darkness.

User Info: Zephyriuum

Zephyriuum
4 years ago#13
Silmeria Valkyrie's Sacred Bow, i love that one.
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
http://www.abload.de/img/narutovsraikageaxexr.gif

User Info: BongSabre

BongSabre
4 years ago#14
The Balls:
Dragonbone Warhammer. Chaos Damage + Absorb Stamina.
Known to be uttered in such sentences as:"Your head was just caved in by the Balls." and "Stop, so that I may crush you with the Balls."
It may be wrong, but god bless godlessness.

User Info: MrNateJames

MrNateJames
4 years ago#15
Unicorn Bane - A Headman's Axe enchanted with Huntsman's Prowess and Absorb Magica through the use of a soul gem filled with the Potema's soul
So the Dragonborn, Master Chief, and Link all walk into a bar... and none of them could come up with a better signature for me than this.

User Info: PeMbErToNz

PeMbErToNz
4 years ago#16
Mace Windu - a Dragonbone mace with chaos and absorb health enchantments.
GT: CAPTAIN CHRONIC

User Info: kuatomonk

kuatomonk
4 years ago#17
Mercer Frey's Misplay - dragonbone mace with shock and frost

Nepos the Nutsack - glass war axe with paralyze and fire

Maro's Folly - dragonbone dagger with paralyze and fiery soul trap(currently in use by Cicero)

Weylin's Blunder - steel dagger with absorb health

As you can tell, death is not enough for those I despise, it must be banishment to the soul cairn.

Oblivion's Anvil - dragonbone warhammer with shock and burn

User Info: masterpug53

masterpug53
4 years ago#18
Most of my elaborate names don't have any relevance other than personal RP'ing, but I'm rather fond of my soul-trapping ebony bow and dagger named Necromancer's Moon and Shade of the Revenant, respectively. I also ritualistically cribbed the name Immolatus from one of the offshoot Dragonlance books for a fiery Daedric greatsword.
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.

User Info: Wveth

Wveth
4 years ago#19
I use an iron sword called Pigsticker.
Wveth!

User Info: nathraxh

nathraxh
4 years ago#20
On a playthrough I no longer have, I named an Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow enchanted with fire damage "This Machine," in honour of New Vegas. I liked to imagine it had "well This Machine kills Stormcloaks" written down the side.
Dwarf shortage.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Favorite Name You Have Given Your Weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived