Useful Info v1.2

4 years ago #56
    jammymacster posted...
    Amulet of Talos shows as only being 20% but it is actually affected by Necromage. Even if you get 100% shout reduction using the Fortify Restoration exploit it still only shows as 20%.

okay cool thanks

i just got an idea. if you equip ALL your gear (using the follower thing) and have necromage equipped it will work with everything, right? so my idea is equip everything with the follower glitch (and necromage for best results) and then use a strong resto-potion and very quickly transform and revert. theoretically you could resto-loop basically your whole equippable inventory at once if this works although certain slots only seem able to have one thing there at a time (the main part of armors robes and other things that go in that slot and of course weapons and shields). cause when you transform and revert as a vl you will be re-equipped with everything (other than standing stones possibly, when i tried this with just necromage the steed stone didn't increase to 125 so whatever)

ima try it tomorrow if no one else does before then.
    everytime i think i've seen it all...
    someone does something stupider

Previous Versions
    4 years ago
    jammymacster posted...
    Amulet of Talos shows as only being 20% but it is actually affected by Necromage. Even if you get 100% shout reduction using the Fortify Restoration exploit it still only shows as 20%.

okay cool thanks
    ---
    everytime i think i've seen it all...
    someone does something stupider