Useful Info v1.2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lockeadon

Lockeadon
4 years ago#41
embrace of shadows is still missing from the stealth section but other than that looks great ^.^
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider

User Info: theonyxphoenix

theonyxphoenix
4 years ago#42
Good equipment obtainable early

crossbow
dawnguard axe (12) strong vs vampires

dimhollow crypt (after going to Fort Dawnguard)
leveled enchanted sword - Can save outside and reload if you don't get the enchantment you want.
vampire armor
vampire robes
vampire boots

User Info: obishawn

obishawn
4 years ago#43
theonyxphoenix posted...

leveled enchanted sword - Can save outside and reload if you don't get the enchantment you want.

Are you referring to the swords found behind the word wall? Because technically, there are two enchanted swords. And if you weren't referring to them, take a peek behind the word wall...
Winter is coming

theonyxphoenix
4 years ago#44
obishawn posted...
theonyxphoenix posted...

Are you referring to the swords found behind the word wall? Because technically, there are two enchanted swords. And if you weren't referring to them, take a peek behind the word wall...

I was referring to the enchanted sword near the first pull chain (the one that won't appear if you don't go to Fort Dawnguard first). At level 1 I saved outside of the cave and reset until I got the chosen enchantment. I got an Iron Sword [Damage Stamina], [Frost], [Shock], [Turn Undead]. I didn't reset beyond that since I figured the TU enchantment would be helpful in Dimhollow.

At level 1 you could probably reset until you get any enchantment other than Banish. Particularly helpful since, even though you can punch-reset merchants, their wares may be too expensive straight out of Helgen. Of course you could always punch-reset Khajiit and raid the invisible chests but that seems to defeat the purpose of the list since essentially you could get almost anything right out of Helgen with enough patience.
(edited 4 years ago)

User Info: obishawn

obishawn
4 years ago#45
Oh yeah, I forgot all about that sword. And so easy to obtain. Good call, ser.
Winter is coming

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster
4 years ago#46
I think you may need to think about turning this isn't a proper FAQ, it's starting to get far to big for this board and you just keep adding more!
AKA: Valadez

User Info: PimpHandofGod

PimpHandofGod
4 years ago#47
The ring of Erudite gives a regen multiplier rather than a percent increase?
PANDAZ R LAME RUSSIAN DANCING MAN - IKILLMANYBEAR2

theonyxphoenix
4 years ago#48
jammymacster posted...
I think you may need to think about turning this isn't a proper FAQ, it's starting to get far to big for this board and you just keep adding more!

Yeah, but most people run to the boards before going to the FAQs it seems. Questions that can be found in the FAQs are often asked here.

I agree, though. It is getting quite lengthy.

PHoG.

Yes, Ring of the Erudite increases regen the same way that the Altmer racial power does.

User Info: HoonDing

HoonDing
4 years ago#49
Isn't it possible to put all of the information in a PDF file or something and then link to it here? I'm pretty sure I've seen stickied threads like that, though I can't say for certain. And if you could edit it any time without creating a brand new PDF, that would make updating/editing a lot easier, without having to make any new threads.
Don't let the dragon drag on!

User Info: Xydru

Xydru
4 years ago#50
I miss testing stuff :/
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/ -//-
One bullet-proof sock goes a long way. Stay stocked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.