more games like skyrim, two worlds 2 etc...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. more games like skyrim, two worlds 2 etc...

User Info: Belgarion05

Belgarion05
4 years ago#11
rush86 posted...
If anyone can suggest to me more open world action adventure rpg games id appreciate it. I played the elder scroll series, 2 worlds 2, risen, risen 2, gothic 4, dark and demon souls, dragons dogma,divinity 2, darksiders 1 and 2,all the fables, the zelda games. I really just love open world games like this and i need to get sucked into some new ones. Thanks for the help if u can.

Holy crap dude. Either you get bored of your games fast or you have a lot of time on your hands O.o

But that's based on the assumption that you've completed all those games.
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury

User Info: ShockWav3

ShockWav3
4 years ago#12
There really isn't anything, which is why gaming is losing its appeal to me completely.
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox

User Info: Rikashi

Rikashi
4 years ago#13
Final Fantasy 13.

...trollface.jpg
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.

User Info: rush86

rush86
4 years ago#14
Belgarion05 posted...
rush86 posted...
If anyone can suggest to me more open world action adventure rpg games id appreciate it. I played the elder scroll series, 2 worlds 2, risen, risen 2, gothic 4, dark and demon souls, dragons dogma,divinity 2, darksiders 1 and 2,all the fables, the zelda games. I really just love open world games like this and i need to get sucked into some new ones. Thanks for the help if u can.

Holy crap dude. Either you get bored of your games fast or you have a lot of time on your hands O.o

But that's based on the assumption that you've completed all those games.

Ive beaten dark souls demon souls dragons dogma two worlds 2 fable 1 and 3 and 5 zelda games. The other s i have but not beaten then yet. I have about 8 hours a day for free time the rest is decatied to work and sleep. But i really like the best, games like risen, two worlds 2, skyrim, gothic 4, dragons dogma. And im looking for more of that type and i know of most of them. And i do have kingdoms of amular and the witcher 2. But i just want to know if theres any less known games out there like risen and two worlds game i would enjoy. And thank you very much to everyone who has listed me some games. im already looking into the ones i dont have

User Info: rush86

rush86
4 years ago#15
ShockWav3 posted...
There really isn't anything, which is why gaming is losing its appeal to me completely.

yea i figured that. Most of the games i listed and everyone else did is probably all of them i can get. Well for the console anyway. I really dont feel like buying a new pc just for those types of game. But thanks again everyone

User Info: MetalJ471

MetalJ471
4 years ago#16
While they are not Swords&Sorcery games try Just Cause 2 or the Crackdown games, Just Cause 2's world map is HUUUUUUUGE!! with lots to find and masses of stuff to blow up
Found myself a cute geeky goddess, into pokemon, manga and.......... me
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. more games like skyrim, two worlds 2 etc...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived