Character Battle Skyrim Edition: Battle 1 - Ulfric Stormcloak vs General Tullius

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Character Battle Skyrim Edition: Battle 1 - Ulfric Stormcloak vs General Tullius

User Info: Gamer-Chris

Gamer-Chris
4 years ago#31
GodSpark127 posted...
Well, I was going to keep this open for awhile, but the landslide results show that it's not really necessary.

Ulfric Stormcloak wins!

I'll start battle #2 shortly.

If a mod happens by and wants to lock this thing up, feel free.

You can lock it yourself, brah. I forgot how, but you should look around in 'message details' (for the main post).
I like video games.

User Info: GodSpark127

GodSpark127
4 years ago#32
Gamer-Chris posted...
GodSpark127 posted...
Well, I was going to keep this open for awhile, but the landslide results show that it's not really necessary.

Ulfric Stormcloak wins!

You can lock it yourself, brah. I forgot how, but you should look around in 'message details' (for the main post).

I tried, but didn't see it. I'll poke at it with a stick some more and see what happens.
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.

User Info: Mortiis33

Mortiis33
4 years ago#33
GodSpark127 posted...
Gamer-Chris posted...
GodSpark127 posted...

Ulfric Stormcloak wins!

I tried, but didn't see it. I'll poke at it with a stick some more and see what happens.

Go to message detail.
"Non Timetis Messor..."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Character Battle Skyrim Edition: Battle 1 - Ulfric Stormcloak vs General Tullius

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived