Question for hardcore skyrim lovers.Do you "hang out more or solthiem or skyrim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question for hardcore skyrim lovers.Do you "hang out more or solthiem or skyrim?

User Info: lordgoro

lordgoro
3 years ago#1
Just curious.. Since I play SO much(maybe 6-8 hours a day) and was wondering where do you mainly "hang out", especially for the atmosphere, environment, AND music score? Personally since I really LOVE the morrowind music AND the newer morrowind type music they added I hang out more there then in skyrim.. What about you guys?
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

User Info: Tequila_Shot

Tequila_Shot
3 years ago#2
Seeing as this isn't an MMO, I don't really hang out anywhere. If I launch the game, I am usually doing something.
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
3 years ago#3
Tequila_Shot posted...
I don't really hang out anywhere. If I launch the game, I am usually doing something.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
3 years ago#4
l like Solstheim better but I'm mostly in Skyrim cuz i have so many unfinished quests and stuff.

lordgoro
3 years ago#5
Hehe thats a shame, I hang out there daily, usually just to lose myself in the atmosphere, and ALWAYS on the hunt for new powers, magic, etc.. As I said, 6-8 hours daily!!
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

User Info: FrOzEnFlAmE811

FrOzEnFlAmE811
3 years ago#6
lordgoro posted...
Hehe thats a shame, I hang out there daily, usually just to lose myself in the atmosphere, and ALWAYS on the hunt for new powers, magic, etc.. As I said, 6-8 hours daily!!

do you even lift bro?
:u
with love, FrOzEnFlAmE811

lordgoro
3 years ago#7
FrOzEnFlAmE811 posted...
lordgoro posted...

do you even lift bro?

lift? Lift what? Is that some term for an activity in game Im missing out on? I dont get it?
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

User Info: Dougymc

Dougymc
3 years ago#8
I honestly haven't even heard the Solstheim musics. And yes, I have Dragonborn. Soon, though, I'll be able to. I've been on the island for a total of about 50 hours, whereas I've been in Skyrim for about 2300-2400+, including about 400-500 since Dragonborn was released.

lordgoro
3 years ago#9
Dougymc posted...
I honestly haven't even heard the Solstheim musics. And yes, I have Dragonborn. Soon, though, I'll be able to. I've been on the island for a total of about 50 hours, whereas I've been in Skyrim for about 2300-2400+, including about 400-500 since Dragonborn was released.

Yet another skyrim addict!! A testament to the most immersing game experience of the modern generation!!
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
3 years ago#10
lordgoro posted...
FrOzEnFlAmE811 posted...
lordgoro posted...

do you even lift bro?

lift? Lift what? Is that some term for an activity in game Im missing out on? I dont get it?

Sides.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question for hardcore skyrim lovers.Do you "hang out more or solthiem or skyrim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived