small problem with Vampire Lord and changing back to human.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. small problem with Vampire Lord and changing back to human.

User Info: konvikt_17

konvikt_17
3 years ago#1
soi just started a new character. a sneak archer but this time i put more into magicka so Vampire Lord would be alot more useful. also to make a great character, mixingall my other three characters together.each one was missing something. now ive got a pretty good build. but:

now this isnt a big deal, id just have to get used to it but i have two Hunting Bows. one is my main(which i have hotkeyed) while the other is enchanted with soul trap.(not hotkeyedhave even removed from my favorites)

now every time i revert back from Vampire Lord form it always equips the soul trapping bow instead of what i have hotkeyed.

any way to change that?

i trapped a wolfs soul because i got attacked and fired my arrow on instinct. wasted a Grand soul Gem
"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream
When you can't dream, well whats life mean?"~Bullet-Hollywood undead

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
3 years ago#2
Put soul trap on a long bow, since it weighs less, and does less damage?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

User Info: RogsR34UK

RogsR34UK
3 years ago#3
If you drop an incorrectly filled Soul Gem, it will become unfilled.

For that reason I just equip a Soul Trap bow and "adjust" Gems as necessary.
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
3 years ago#4
the hotkey thing is a total glitch that still hasn't been fixed. not sure if it happens in EVERY situation, but it's pretty likely. I have an enchanted nordic sword, then carried a non-enchanted for later use in my inventory. my hotkey is set to equip/de-quip my bow, which immediately makes him swap to the enchanted sword. instead, he kept pulling out the non-enchanted one instead. it's happened in the past too, and of course there's still the nuisance of not being able to hotkey exact duplicate upgraded weapons for dual-wielding, as it likes to forcibly remove it from your hotkey when you try to use it.
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. small problem with Vampire Lord and changing back to human.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived